✴1 : Check-Mate✴

Welcome, Mate I must say it's commendable that you turn over to check the Book even after the warning of Turbulence ahead.

First I thought of adding some sacred Sanskrit verse at the start of the book as now often done to make a book look very Authentic also it seems to be in fashion nowadays, but couldn't help but start with Welcoming only.

I wanted to type out a Paragraph about how this is my first book and it may lack continuity /mistakes even me blabbering things which make little sense & I will look forward to your support & Patience but some of my friends told me That two of my books have already been taken down from Wattpad after mass protest & reporting (I swear it's true), so not only I have written Books which I am unaware of but published them to create such a stir, Now that I think about it someone must have reported this news after having a journey to future, I mean that's the only explanation right?

So a few months back I thought I should "Immediately" start publishing a book at least then I would not feel so confused if someone comes to me and says oh I am sorry that your book is no longer available due to mass reporting, but unfortunately due to hectic schedule it got delayed so much.

In my defense I have started typing this book way back I even wrote such a nice disclaimer regarding the Pandemic and how people should take precautions but next when I woke up I felt like in an entirely different era & got stuck, there noticed weird instruments on Lamp posts. When I inquired about them I was notified that these are radiation emitter devices that are now installed in entry gates of Public places like Railway stations/Airports, Shopping Malls, etc entry gates since a few years back when a Viral Pandemic arose it was noticed that it cannot be destroyed using chemicals be it via vaccine or Medicines & such was the case that New variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus were detected every week adjusting to previous medications hence it became impractical to detect & develop so many different kinds of Medications based on that, so now it has been treated with low-level radiations only which destroy it completely and now common cold also is a very uncommon entity.

If you or your family member runs a Chemist shop then don't worry it's not going to be obsolete, people are still taking drugs well mainly to reduce other side effects.

In fact, now they are developing it further so that it can be part of Watches as well as Homely devices like Electrical Mosquito repellent, but what surprised me the most is they said they got this Idea from a Book written in Wattpad named "Stranger Than Fiction".

Needless to say, now that I am back, I decided to rename my book from the earlier planned name "Slow Updates".

By the way If you completely understood the above Para you might need to consult a Psychiatrist.