Foreword

I'm writing this foreword here to state that I am not the best writer on the planet, not even in my own family. And I'll probably be constantly comparing this to my own Fathers book despite one being fiction and the other Non-Fiction, but oh well, maybe it'll make me write better.

I'll keep this short because there's no need for it to be any longer than a few paragraphs, and I'll slip in the dedications in here too. I hope you enjoy the probable nonsensical storytelling and plot consistency that this is going to have, and if you spot any plot holes: shut up no you didn't. If I believe my storytelling is impeccable it will speed up production of the book, and we can just chalk it up to wormholes and parallel universes or something.

This is dedicated to My Father, for writing an incredible piece of art that gave me reputation in high school for its comedic value, rest of my family for being sound, all you little scamps who've been linked this on discord (love you all.) And the handful of you I know in person, you guys have made this horrible planet bearable for me. Thank you. And finally, thank you to Sewerslvt, Midbooze, Aster and the other miscellaneous music artists I may have missed, big ups to you guys for providing the mind melting noise that has chugged my brain along writing this.