(short chapter) Normal au kakashi angst (short chapter)

[Kakashi pov]

"Okay team we have a c-rank mission!" i told my small cute genine, "Comeon sensei why cant we have a a-rank or a s-rank mission?!" naruto said getting into a 'cool stance'. "Naruto we are genine we cant take thoese missions." sakura and sasuke said at the same time, "yall aint no fun." naruto said sitting back down, "Continue kaka-sensei." sakura added. "Maa maa, we have to go on a-.." I cut myself off as i looked further at the details, "We arent doing this mission.." i said slaming the paper onto the woden table. it seemed to surprise everbody because they all flinched at the sheer force, "W-well kakashi-sensei it was asigned to you by the hokage and-." iruka started, "I dont give a damn, we arent doing this." i said grabbing onto his collor and holsting him up. "S-sensei?" the 3 genine ask clearly surprised at what was happening. I let iruka go, "Kakashi you are doing that mission." i heard a voice say and i turned to see tsunade. "WE ARENT GOING TO KAMUAI BRIDGE! IT WAS DESTROYED IN THE 3RD GREAT NINJA WAR ITS LONG GONE SO IT SHOULDNT BE IN THE DAMN MISSION!!!!" I yelled out of pere rage, "Kakashi calm down." "NO I WONT AND YOU WILL FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" i yelled back at tsunade. "no i wont. they rebiled the bridge so you and your team have to go back and destory it." tsunade said in a calm voice trying to calm me down, "NO WAY THAT THEY CAN REBUILD THAT VILLAGE ME,RIN,OBITO AND MINATO DESTROYED THE DAMN THING!!!" i yelled at her again, "Your scaring your students kakashi." tsunade told me and pointed at the genin who were backing up, "...." my voice went quite, "t-that mission is..." i cut my self off and walked up to the door and pushed tsunade out of the way, "That mission is where obito died.." i finshed and ran out of the room. I continued to run out of the building not careing who was watching or calling out my name all i wanted was to get out of there, I ran out of the village. it was only for a while, at least i would get away from everbody. i was runing far away and after a while i got to a place which seemed fimulair, "huh?.." i asked outloud and then i looked around more and relized what the place i was at. "No no no no no!!!!!" i coverd my eyes, "not this place!" i starting to feel my eyes tear up, this was the place where she died. the place where she jumpted infront of me, the place where..... Rin died. this place where i failed obitos wish...

[guy pov]

"kakashi hatake ran out of the village your mission is to bring him back to the village" tsunade said, i widened my eyes, "NO WAY WHY WOULD MY RIVAL LEAVE?!" i yelled out. "...well..." tsunade fumbled with her words as she finshed explaning, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT HIM TO GO THERE?!" I yelled, "Just go find him!" "Alright alright." i ran out of the village going after kakashi. "Kakashi where are you?..." after a while i found him. "Oh god, kakashi..." i walked towards him. "G-guy?!" he said backing up "WAIT RIVAL PLEASE DONT BACK UP ANYFATHER!" i yelled out afriade that he would go off the edge, "Please rival.." "...F-fine." he said coming closer to me, "I won't  force you to come back but please." as i embrace him in a hug. "I-i made my students scared guy.. i-i didnt mean to." he said as he started crying.

Dont we all like short chappters? :D
anyways its just guy and kakashi short chappter, hope you enjoyed :D