ᗷᖇᗴᗩ ᘜᗩᒪᗴᑎ

There have been targeted attacks on Senator Padme Amidala which has resulted her fleeing to Coruscant to be protected by the Jedi and to cast a very important vote

__________________________________
Brea's POV
"Are you sure you don't want me dressed up as your decoy Padme?"
I say with some annoyance.

"Yes I'm very much sure cause what would happen if you die. Huh? Plus I need you beside me protecting me till we get to safety and not distracting because sooner than later the separatist are going to find out what you are."

"Ugh. Okay fine, you're right. You're always right"

I slump back on the couch as I watch Padme finish packing her things.

"Have you already packed?" She asked.
"Yeah I did last night. I couldn't sleep. When my best friend is in danger it's kinda hard to sleep peacefully without nightmares so I kept myself busy"

Padme nods in response. Padres decoy walks in followed by Captain Panaka, Jar Jar, and two guards.

"The ship is ready Senator. Is there anything else you need at this time or are you ready to go"
Panaka says.
Padme give me a look, and I nod.
"I'm fine. Let's get going"

I sit down nervous as hell. I have no idea if I'm going to be able to be trained by the Jedi. Normally the Jedi are taken at a very young age. But thanks to my parents I was never found. At my age I don't think anyone will train me. Padme says she's friends with some Jedi who would be willing to help me but they'd have to convince the order if I even get that far.

Flying into Coruscant was mesmerizing. A whole world made up by a city system. But in all this I've got a bad feeling.  We all get ready to land, ready to leave the aircraft. Once we touch ground we quickly but thoroughly leave and once we place our feet on the landing pad an explosion goes off. I fly back hitting the landing pad hard, ears ringing. I make it to my feet as quickly as I can. Guards rushing me to air craft to get us out of here. Padme slide in next to me, thankful she's safe.

"You okay?" She's asks
"As okay as anyone would be after an explosion, you?"
"Yeah I'm fine, Cordé didn't make it tho"
"Oh I'm so sorry"
"You're bleeding" she states
"It's fine it's just a little bit of blood"
"No. No it's not, once we get to safety we are taking you to a medic. You're bleeding everywhere"
"Padme I swear I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt"
"Fine. But once the adrenaline stop you'll be sorry you didn't get help soon" she says roller her eyes.
We arrive at the Galactic Senate Chamber and are greeted by Senator Organa.

"I'm sorry to hear about what happened on the landing pad, I'm happy to see you safe."
"Thank you Senator, where can we go to freshen up?"
"Follow me"

As we walk the adrenaline starts to wear off and everything starts to hit me like a bus. My head is pounding, my arm stings and my back feeling like it got trampled by a heard of Shaaks. I start to slow my pace as my vision gets fuzzy.