Chapter 40: Day 7 (Part 2)

Woahhhhh

Final day final part wooooo

Ok enjoy <3
——————————————————
BE WHO YOU AREEE
Sunday, 12 June 20XX
04:00 PM

Akane: It's a living nightmare on this bus

Sora: Oh really?

Akane: Yeah

Sora: Well the bus I'm in is pretty calm somehow

Sora: I was expecting a lot of chaos to ensue but I guess that's not happening for today

Akane:

Akane: UGH

Akane: LUcky

Akane: JUSG FUCKJV LCUKY

Sora: Akane?? You good????

Akane: Yeah I'm good dw

Sora: .

Sora: Ok then

Sora: Either way I just woke up

Sora: From a very peaceful nap

Akane: YOU TOOK A NAP?????

Akane: I COULDN'T EVEN SLEEP FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Akane: BC EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS HOD FORSAKE N BUS IS SO FUCKING NOISY

Akane: LIKE

Akane: IS NOBODY FUCKING TIRED??????

Tsurugi: I am.

Tsurugi: But for fuck's sake I have the same problem as you, Taira.

Utsuro: Same here.

Haru: same oof

Rei: All of you idiots can't shut up for once, huh?

Haru: sigh

Teruya: WELL WE'RE SORRY IG

Sora: Well good luck dealing with that...

Akane: I'll try....... :(

Yamato: Fuck traffic jams

Yamato: All my homies hate traffic jams

Mikako: FACT

Mikako: So true

Kanade: wait tf?????

Kanade: just saw it

Kanade: day officially ruined ugh

Yamato: Oof

Akane: Wait holy shit????

Akane: AN ACTUAL TRAFFIC JAM????

Akane: COULD THIS WHOLE RIDE GET ANY WORSE?????
——————————————————
The traffic jam made their way back to Hope's Peak slower, which made the students of Hope's Peak Academy suffer--I mean, not happy about it.

The bus for class 79-A just gets even crazier, which Akane Taira DOES NOT LIKE. Meanwhile, the bus for class 79-B is gonna meet the same fate as class 79-A's bus. Fuck.

It went on for hours and hours, until now, at 06:40 PM as we speak, they're still on the road, though they're at least getting a little closer to where Hope's Peak is.

The students sat there on their seats in pure boredom. Even talking to someone, looking at the window, and being on their phones doesn't help. They could only try to fall asleep.

The bus was silent, save for some noises coming from the engine of the bus itself (however you describe it). The silence felt peaceful, however. Especially for Akane herself, who had to suffer being in a bus that's so noisy for hours on end. She felt.....at peace.

With how peaceful the bus is right now compared to how it was a few hours ago, Akane drifted off to sleep.
——————————————————
Probably a few minutes later, Akane opened her eyes to Ayame shaking jer awake.

"Oh, great that you're awake now, Akane." Ayame said in a relief, smiling. "Huh? Ayame-chan? What's wrong? I was just having a nice and peaceful sleep, y'know..." Akane asked, still tired and probably is half-asleep at the moment.

"We're already here, Akane. We're back at Hope's Peak." Ayame answered, making Akane jolt awake for real. "Ah! Really?!" The maid asked yet again, earning a nod from the sprinter.

"Yes! Finally! Let's go, Ayame-chan! Oh! And let's not forget our stuff!" Akane said, getting up from her seat to get her stuff then marches her way out of the bus.

Ayame could only watch the sight with a smile. God she loves this girl so much. The sprinter, with her stuff, then walks out of the bus.
——————————————————
Ayame x Akane for the soul <3

Uhhh yeaaaaa

That marks the end of the camping trip! Whew! That was fun!

Ok bye for now :)