||27|| Beyonce and Wizards

(Idea by Faded_ErrorNight )

Victoria walks into the kitchen, the clock on the stove reading 6am.

"Why the hell am I up so early? It's a Saturday," she groans, slumping on a barstool at the island, grabbing the box of froot loops and pouring some into a bowl. That's when she sees an odd object beside the sink.

It was a golden bronze color, an interesting shape, but still quite identifiable.
It's the thing Dr. Strange uses.

Hopping off the stool, Vicky grabs the object, which looks a lot like a ring that goes on two fingers. Which is honestly exactly what it is.

She slips it on her fingers, analyzing it before stepping away from the counter.

How did he do it again?
Oh, yeah.
Vicky spreads her feet apart slightly, holding her hands out in front of her, her index and middle finger held up, palm forward.

With the odd ring on her left hand, she slowly rotates her right, watching in awe as small sparks fly in front of her.
The sparks flicker in a circular motion, but they weren't getting wider like Stephen's usually did.

Maybe she had to think of where she wanted to go.
Her first thought is the room that was recently set up in the tower for her.
Trying again, the room on her mind, she grins as the sparks gradually spread out, creating a ring, the girl's room on the other side.

"Holy shit I did it," Victoria says quietly, stepping towards the portal, when a voice startles her.

"What are you doing?"

She spins around, the portal dispersing, her hands flying behind her back.
"Hm?"

Dr. Strange walks over, his arms crossed over his chest.
"How did you do that?"

"Do what? Eat cereal?" She hops on a stool, pulling her bowl over to her and shoveling the food into her mouth.
"How did I eat cereal? What an odd question."

The man chuckles, sitting on the stool beside Vicky's, holding out his hand.

The girl grins, discreetly slipping the ring off and placing her left hand Strange's.

"Not your hand."

She cackles, passing him the object.

"Thank you," he places it on his own hand. "Now, how did you use it?"

"I dunno," Victoria shrugs, taking a massive bite of her cereal.
"I just copied what you do. It's pretty simple."

"It usually takes at least a few weeks for someone to get it down."

"Well, how old is the average Wizard?"

"Between twenty and forty I believe," he ponders.

"That's the issue then," she hops off her stool, grabbing a glass from the cupboard and a wine bottle from the fridge.

"What the hell are you doing?" Strange creates a portal over the kid's hand, taking the bottle from her.
"You're like, twelve, you can't have wine."

"It's not wine," Vic chuckles, leaning over the counter and taking back the bottle.
"It's may be a wine bottle, but that's just 'cuz I cleaned out one of Pepper's empty bottles and filled it with grape juice. I have some issues with constantly causing adults to panic from my simple, diabolical pranks."

Dr. Strange just gives her a look that so obviously says: What the literal fuck.

"What I was saying before you so rudely, and hilariously, stole my grape juice," she pours some into her glass.
"Adults have zero imagination whatsoever, no offense. Not one of them would have an idea of this type of thing existing. While I was using it, and it didn't work at first, I wasn't all like; 'welp, can't do anything about it, except maybe look it up on google.' They would never think to imagine like, a doorway to whatever room you wanna go to.