Chapter 19 Solve the purchase channel!

When Tan Yun entered the state-run import and export trade with Shi Chunhua, he happened to encounter two gay men walking out of it.

"I've been here a few times, and they all say they're out of stock, and I don't know what to do?"

"Yeah, it's really unfortunate to come here again for nothing!"

Tan Yun knew that they were foreigners as soon as he heard the accent. I'm a novice and I don't know the market of the local watch industry.

It seems that if private merchants want to get some goods from it, they really have to use some means.

Tan Yun thought about it. Under the leadership of the front desk, she and Shi Chunhua found Lu Daqiang, a sales person in charge of the state-owned import and export trade department.

This Lu Daqiang is a good person. When he sees what people say, when he sees Shi Chunhua's work uniform and work badge, he knows that she is an employee of a state-owned shopping mall.

Everyone eats imperial food, so they can't be neglected. His originally indifferent face suddenly filled with a smile.

"Are the two comrades here to buy Lihua brand watches?"

Shi Chunhua hummed and asked, "We have this brand of watches for sale in our shopping malls. We think it's pretty good, and we want to buy more from here."

Lu Daqiang smiled . He glanced at Tan Yun, and when he saw her facial features clearly, he was stunned for a moment and sighed inwardly, "This lesbian is really beautiful."

Tan Yun smiled kindly at him, "Comrade Lu, hello , My name is Tan Yun, we want to get some goods, but I don't know if it is suitable or not?"

Before Lu Daqiang could answer, Shi Chunhua grabbed the words, "Why is it suitable or not? Let's just buy it!

You don't know, My dad came back from a meeting at the Commerce Bureau that day and told me that the national policy is now centered on economic construction, and we are vigorously developing productive forces! Let's buy and sell goods, which can be regarded as contributing to economic construction."

Lu Daqiang After listening, he kept saying yes, "Ask who your father is?"

Shi Chunhua raised her chin and said proudly, "My father is Shi Quanfu, the manager of a state-owned department store, and he will soon be working in the Commerce Bureau. "

"Oh, it turns out to be Manager Shi. No wonder, as soon as you came in, I felt familiar. Having said that, you really look like Manager Shi!" Lu Daqiang smiled.

"Really? But others say I look like my mother, hey, if only I looked like my dad, at least not my current figure." Shi Chunhua looked depressed.

Lu Daqiang flattered and patted someone's sore spot. He coughed a few times in embarrassment, and then changed the subject and asked, "By the way, I want to confirm, are you planning to buy goods that are in the plan or not?"

"In the plan. "Shi Chunhua.

"Unplanned." Tan Yun.

After they answered at the same time, they looked at each other tacitly, and after the eye contact was over.

Shi Chunhua said, "It's unplanned."

Lu Daqiang listened, and his face was a little troubled. "This unplanned watch transaction is a special situation. I have to ask some general managers for instructions. You wait a moment, I'll be back when I go."

As long as he didn't directly refuse to say that it was out of stock, Tan Yun felt that there was something to be said about it, and she hurriedly winked at Shi Chunhua.

Shi Chunhua immediately understood and said quickly, "Go, let's go, we are waiting for you to come back."

Tan Yun secretly gave Shi Chunhua a thumbs up.

On the other side, Lu Daqiang didn't dare to delay, so he went straight to the general manager Guo Jiu, and roughly explained the situation.

"General manager, do you want to approve this shipment to them?"

Lu Daqiang knew that the general manager would leave the unplanned watches to his cousin Pan Wanjie.

Guo Jiu pondered for a while, then asked, "Are you sure that fat girl is Shi Quanfu's daughter?"

"She has her name written on her badge, and her surname is indeed Shi, and her name seems to be Chunhua, so she shouldn't be wrong.

"

"Isn't that state-run department store near Jiazhou Square going to close? Why are they still stocking up? Besides, they are state-run employees, so why don't they buy the watches in the plan? After all, they are sold by the state, and the price is more advantageous." Guo Jiu was really puzzled.

Lu Daqiang shook his head, "I don't understand this either."

After weighing the pros and cons in his heart, Guo Jiu pushed his glasses and said, "Forget it, wholesale to them at the planned price! In the future, we will be unavoidable. If you want to deal with Shi Quanfu, you should treat him as a personal

favor!" "Understood!" After receiving Guo Jiu's answer, Lu Daqiang quickly turned back and said excitedly to Tan Yun and Shi Chunhua, "The general manager promised to grant it to you. , and, according to the planned price, 25 yuan per watch, which is two yuan cheaper than the unplanned price."

"That's great, thank you Comrade Lu!" Shi Chunhua excitedly stepped forward and held Lu Daqiang's hand.

"You're welcome." Lu Daqiang smiled all over his face, "Then how much are you going to take?"

"Take ten first, and then restock when sold out!" Shi Chunhua laughed.

Lu Daqiang's smile faded immediately. He thought he could get a bonus with a big order this time, but he didn't expect it to be such a small order, and he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

"That's good! I'll place the order. Later, you can take the bill of lading and go to the warehouse to get it."

"Yes!" Shi Chunhua breathed a sigh of relief. So far, Tan Yun's entrustment to her has been successfully completed.

With the delivery order, getting the goods went smoothly. In less than ten minutes, ten watches were in Tan Yun's hands.

After going out of the state-run import and export business, Tan Yun was overjoyed. She gave Shi Chunhua the two dollars and five saved by Bu Jibiao as a labor fee.

At first, Shi Chunhua felt that the money was too much, and she was more than half a month's salary, so she didn't dare to ask for it. Later, Tan Yun took advantage of her not to notice and stuffed it into her pocket.

Shi Chunhua was so happy that her heart blossomed, she patted her chest and said, "You are too powerful. Except for the temporary replacement of the planned supply source, everything has been done as you said. I have made up my mind, I will later If I'm laid off, I'll follow you."

Tan Yun smiled noncommittally, giving Shi Chunhua the money was not a show, but, she felt, Shi Chunhua deserved it.

After getting the goods, she didn't sell them, but went directly back to Xiao Qing's country to see him there.

She proudly showed off the watch she got today. The golden bracelet and strap are very gorgeous, and a delicate pear flower is attached to the top of the dial, showing its uniqueness.

Xiao Qingguo looked at those familiar Pear Flower watches, his eyes lit up, and he secretly said, "She really got it."

He remained calm, "What price did you get these watches?"

"Twenty-five, plan. For the goods outside, they will be charged to me according to the planned price."

"Twenty-five pieces? So cheap!" Xiao Qingguo was surprised.

Seeing Xiao Qingguo's expression, Tan Yun finally reacted differently, and the corners of his mouth curved, "Yeah! It's much cheaper than getting the goods from Brother Jie!"

Xiao Qingguo sighed, "Brother Jie is so dark!"

"How do you say it?"

"The price he gave us was sixty yuan a piece."

"Sixty?" Tan Yun choked after a sip of water, "cough, that's more than the price I paid for the goods. It's more than doubled."

"The worst thing is that he monopolized the supply of goods outside the Lihua brand plan. If we want to get the goods, we have to go through him." Xiao Qingguo gritted his teeth bitterly.

"He is hoarding, it's too dark! However, I don't need to pass him to get the goods in the future. Hehe!" Tan Yun is really happy, this is probably the most satisfactory thing she has done since her rebirth.

Xiao Qingguo hooked the corner of his mouth, "The goods are in, but how do you want to sell them? Local private distributors don't dare to offend Brother Jie. Even if your goods are offered at a low price, no one will dare to accept them."

"I know, So, I didn't plan to sell it to local distributors either."

"Who are you going to sell to? Go out of town?" Xiao Qingguo shook his head. It was not realistic at all, but it seemed that there was only one way to go.

"No, I'm going to sell locally!" Tan Yun is confident, retail is her best field, in this turbulent era, no one has a higher starting point than others, why doesn't she have the courage to give it a try?

She suddenly looked at Xiao Qingguo and smiled sweetly, "Xiao Qingguo, you are ready to admit defeat!"

"Okay, I'll wait!" Xiao Qingguo smiled lightly.

At this time, he really hoped that Tan Yun would win. In this way, Pan Wanjie's days of monopolizing the pear flower cards would be over.

So, isn't this a good thing?