Introduction

Full Name: Edward Midford Phantomhive

Name: Edward or Earl Phantomhive.

Age: 22 years old.

Date of birth: 15/06/1857.

Parents: Earl Ciel Phantomhive (Father) Died & Earl Elizabeth Midford/Phantomhive (Mother) Died.

Family: Earl Vincent Phanthomhive (Grandfather) Died, and Rachel Phantomhive (Grandmother) Died.

Gender: Male.

Bloodtype: AB.

Height: 184,1 cm.

Weight: 66 kg.

Eye colors: Dark Blue.

Friends/Allies: Sebastian Michaelis (1st Butler), Claude Faustus (2nd Butler), Mellie Mathew (1st Maid), Amalia Desmond (2nd Maid), Howard Simpson (1st Chef), Arnold Wilson (2nd Chef), Nelle Fitzgerald (1st Gardener), Jewell Borthwell (2nd Gardener).

Best Friends: Emmett Hanrahan, Scott Mitchell, Spencer Smith, Arthur McPherson, Travis Remmington, & Dennis Kennedy.

Hobbies: Chess, Horse-ride, Reading, Sword-fight, Travelling, & Writing

Personality: Cold, Brave, Stubborn, Smart, Bossy, Lazy, Responsible, & Emotionless (He only smiles when he wants to)

~~~ About Edward ~~~

Edward is a boy with blue eyes and dark navy blue hair. As the head of the noble Phantomhive family, he typically dresses in a way that suits his standing and has an extensive and elegant wardrobe.

Edward is a very strict and proud boy, with a general cold outlook on life. As proud as he is, his main goal in life is for those who have betrayed the Phantomhive family to experience the same level of humiliation and suffering he did.

Even at a young age he would read many books, learn Latin, and is literate, using his knowledge to help others. Along with being sharp-witted, he is curious about his surroundings which often leads him to be in unusual situations.

He is extremely loyal to Queen Marry and aims to accomplish his given tasks. He is also punctilious on orders as he expects Sebastian Michaelis & Claude Faustus, his butlers, to complete them accordingly. Edward often finds it entertaining to challenge Sebastian and Claude, whether in the areas of strength or skill.

He is extremely confident and is a terrific strategist, coming up with long-run schemes to subdue his targets and gather information. Although they are very thought-out plans, he does not credit himself for most of what he has done. He never reveals his true intentions, not even to his teammates or friends until the right time. He has complete confidence no matter what type of situation he is dealing with, be it cases or simply bad situations he created in the first place. He's very good at hiding his tracks and commits every crime perfectly.