~*~*~ One ~*~*~

_No one's pov_

Inside the Phantomhive manor, Sebastian and Claude came inside their young lord's bedroom. Sebastian opens the curtains while Claude prepares his clothes. 

"Wake up my young lord, it's already 07:00," Says Sebastian, the young lord opens his navy blue eyes.

"Sebastian...Claude, what is my schedule for today?" Edward asked them.

"Well, at 09:00-11:35 you have a meeting with Mr. Smith then at 12:00-14:30 you have another meeting with Mrs. Knight, last but not least at 15:00-17:50 you have a meeting with Mr. Moriarty's" 

"3 meetings at one day, seriously no horse-ride for me to take a little break," Edward said, getting annoyed at Claude.

"I'm afraid not my lord, oh and one more thing at 18:00-20:45 you'll have to visit the orphanage, for an opening ceremony party for the kids there, all of them will be there waiting for your arrival"

"Every kid huh, it's been 3 years since I saw them. After what happened to my parents, that was the last time I saw them" Edward muttered, looking at his family picture.

_Skip After Morning Routine_

At the dining table, Claude puts the breakfast on the table for his young lord Edward. Sebastian came with an envelope on a golden tray in his hands.

"My lord a letter came from Mr.Kennedy" "Read it for me, please," Then Sebastian read the letter out loud.

"Why certainly, my young lord"

~My dear friend Edward~

It's been 3 and a half years since we were with our friends Emmett Hanrahan, Scott Mitchell, Spencer Smith, Arthur McPherson, and Travis Remmington. I hope you can meet at the park tomorrow at noon, and you can bring whoever you can because I and the others want to see you smile like we used to.

And whoever that person can make you smile, as long as you are happy. I and the others will be happy too, but we won't force you to look for that person now, but I'm really worried for you. So I hope you don't mind if I tell the truth, even if it's just a little.

You were betrothed by your late parents before they both died when you were 10 years old. They kept this a secret because they didn't want bad things to happen to you in the future, your parents already got a noblewoman, but they never said what the woman's name was, but they only knew her last name, which was *Knight*.

I want to tell you about this, but I can't, because my father forbade me to say it, so I hope you can forgive me profusely. I don't want our friendship to be destroyed because of this problem, a friendship that has been going on for 21 years, I don't want us all to be enemies, just because of things that don't matter to me.

Why am I saying it now, because I promised your late parents to keep it a secret for a while until you are 22 years old. Again please forgive me, and I hope you will come because our other friends have agreed to come to the park tomorrow, but if you can't come I understand, you can come anytime to my house, my house will forever be open to my friends.

~Yours truly Dennies Kennedy~

"I can't believe that my parents arrange a marriage for me, without me knowing about it, and why did they involve my friends in their mess. What were they thinking" 

Edward rubbed his forehead, Sebastian and Claude can only stand beside their young lord, without saying anything to him. "Don't tell, that Mrs.Knight came just to discuss the marriage, is that correct Claude?"