...........Not a cannon area,............{Before their raiders}

😑Again not my art😑
"....." speaking
(........) thinking
{ narration }
🥳 Enjoy 🥳

11:30 pm

"Paavveel~~" Violet groaned, "Pavel? Ugh" (where can a man get cuddles now😒)
                         Meanwhile

Pavel sits on a balcony sketching the moon. He was also thinking up new barrel ideas to make his gun better for stealth missions.

 He was also thinking up new barrel ideas to make his gun better for stealth missions

"Eh, could be worse." Pavel states with a sigh. {He holds himself to high regard}.........

Violet stamps over to his door, slams it open and walks down the hall to Pavel's dorm. He grabs his spare key and unlocks the door diligently. (I wonder if he's sleeping yet🤔?) (He's sleepy face is cute so~ not like I'm complaining 😏)

{Pavel is unaware that Violet likes him}
{Violet doesn't know this and the thought has never crossed his mind}

"Hm" (I wonder where he could be?)
Violet scans the area, quickly glancing at the glistening light coming from the open blinds.{the only way he's seeing anything so far} {After glancing at Pavel's ["surprisingly"-to Violet] organized room to no avail. A thought crosses he's mind}
(Oh yeah the balcony)
{Now feeling like an idiot, heads over there quietly due to Pavel's emasculate hearing}
He slowly creeps around to the sliding door and as quietly as he could manage slides it open just enough to slide through. He glanced over to a seating area in the far right corner. There he spots Pavel turned toward the moon with a pencil and sketchbook in hand, his hair glistening under the moon light.
Violet stares in amazement due to not seeing someone else so beautiful. {Except himself😏} Pavel's physique wasn't showing through his clothing due to it being a Hanbok.

A traditional Korean robe

A traditional Korean robe. Similarly to a kimono but with a difference in design and it more so wore by males. {Epic 7 is a Korean made game}
Due to it being loose it was flowing in the breeze.
Violet standing just outside the door way had a brush of color across his face as his ''bf'' being so beautiful in more comfortable clothing. As he took a step closer Pavel turned around.
"Sht,"Violet quietly murmured under his breath.
"Violet!?" Pavel jumped back in his seat trying to catch his breath. He quickly stood up and strode over in heavy steps, and with a grip on the collar of Violet's cape stuck his face inward and made dead eye contact to assert dominance backed him into a wall.
(Damn Pavel if you want to make out just say so) Violet leaded toward him trying to make a move.
With the sudden jerk Pavel used his other hand to pin him to the wall ensuring that he could no longer move. His wolf like instinct was kicking in to the point he didn't notice his hand was just barely below his chest. Violet was a burnt tomato color at this point waiting for Pavel to make out with him, not realizing that his eyes where darker. This usually meant he was pissed or ready to strike.
Violet tried to move and then realized he couldn't, "Hey, Pavel if u want to make out just start already why you leaving me in suspense?"
Something switched in Pavel's mind and he snapped out of it.
"Ugh, sorry." Pavel stated still pressing him to the wall but looking down to his bare socks. He looks up to see what he was doing, 😳. "I'm so sorry." Letting go and stepping back with a red hue to his face. He bowed to show his sincerity and to hide his flustered face. Violet just smirked with a chuckle. "It's all good, if you want you can do it again."
"I-" Pavel still bowing was covering the bottom half of his face with one hand. With a mischievous idea on his mind Violet grabs Pavel's chin and pulls it up and close to his face. His shimmering purple eyes remained Pavel of a galaxy and couldn't help but stare. Violet then with an endearing expression smiles. {without his teeth}
"You want to stay out here or go inside?"
I- want to stay here..." Pavel managed.Though he never considered seeing Violet like this, at this point he couldn't help it.
He had gave Violet a key a week ago due to 1 constant asking, 2 safety concerns, and 3 to help him when needed.