Not a cannon area 2

That is my art🥳
"....." speaking
                               (........) thinking
                                                             { narration }
                               🥳 Enjoy 🥳
- - - -
   Cerise was at a desk studying a series of gestures. She was quite entranced to where she didn't even notice that it was 1:24am.
   Cerise had developed a crush on Pavel but when finding out that Violet had always had a step forward she had started to forget it ever happened. Plus she had also thought he was gay anyway. Cerise herself was bi and was quickly falling for Luluca. Don't get me wrong she always thought Luluca was absolutely amazing in every way she never thought about making a move.

- - - -

Pavel sat back on the ottoman and stared at the sky. He had allowed Violet a seat which he had scooted over to him. 
"Did you draw that?" Violet stated quietly
"Yeah I did. Not my best work."  Pavel said embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck .

   Violet watched in amazement as Pavel's hand glided across the page. It looked like there was little to no effort in each stroke but his face said differently. (Wow🥺 why must my bf be so talented) Violet thought to himself.
Pavel flipped to another page and continued another drawing. It consisted of the moon once again. (He must really like the moon🤔) Violet thought.
Pavel was getting tired and yawned a little. Violet chuckled at the sight, (he's so cute)🥺.

After a bit Pavel started to get really blurry vision the last thing he saw was Violets eyes in the moonlight. Violet, sitting right next to Pavel ended up being leaned on as, Pavel rested his head on his shoulder. Violet began to play with his hair as it glistened in the light. After the wind started to make Violet cold, he picked up Pavel and carried him carefully inside. Pavel immediately fell into his chest as it was warm and curled up. Violet watched in awe🥺. As he sat on the couch with Pavel still curled up he flipped through his sketches most of which where of the moon. (Heh no shocker there).....(wait!?) after he flipped a few more pages he came to a section of drawings that

(wait!?) after he flipped a few more pages he came to a section of drawings that

Also my art🥳

looked like lots of time where put into them. It looked like Pavel and another person 🤔.
(WAIT!? Is that me!?) Violet was speechless 😳.
~ ~ ~ ~
Cerise decided to take a stroll over to violets apartment as she had finished his new revisory notes. He had requested them the night before. She approached the door and knocked. It sounded hollow? Hm🤔. Cerise turned the knob and it opened easily. (This idiot forgot to lock his door🤦🏻‍♀️)
"Violet!" She yelled out but not loud enough for the neighbors to hear.
Nothing...
"Violet!" She repeated. Still silence.
(Ugh, he must be sleeping.) she walked down the hall to his room and stopped in front of a room that had the door slammed open. (Is he okay?) she wondered now kinda concerned.
A thought pasted through her mind and she found herself at the door of Pavel's dorm which honestly wasn't that far away. She opened the door to an immediate smell of orange and colon. She walked over to the living room and in disbelief dropped the notes on the ground. 'Thump'
"Shhhhhhh be quiet u'll wake him," Violet glared at Cerise as her figure stood still shocked. She quickly grabbed the notes and walked carefully over to Violet. "Um so you two are a thing?" She gulped knowing the answer.
"Oh yeah. Sorry forgot to keep you in the loop," Violet chuckled. "And don't act like I haven't got you looking at Luluca."😏
"And so what if you have," she crossed her arms dramatically, "She's hot💅." Cerise's face glowed red.
Pavel groaned as they began to wake him.
- - - -
As the two bickered over the most miner of details Pavel awoke.
"Ugh😪" his face immediately shot up as his legs where wrapped around another individual. "Violet!?" His face was red. Though he was still cuddling Violet. "I'm so sorry!?😳 Again!" With a pause "I'll get off right now" 😩(why must I be like this😖) As Pavel began to unravel himself Violet grabbed his thigh. "Hey who said you could move😏, your not going anywhere"
"Okay." A defeated and tired Pavel responded as he readjusted himself. He wrapped his arms around his neck as he questioned everything. "Cerise?" He mumbled.
"Yes?" She responded quietly.
"Since when where you here?"
"Not long honestly. I didn't know you were dating Violet?" "You two kiss yet?"
"Uh no, we haven't and I didn't either 😅"
"Not to interrupt but what's with the drawings of us?" "Also let's change that"
"You seen those!?" "I'm sorry 😖"
"No it's fine😏"
Pavel picked up his head off his shoulder and looked Violet in the eyes. As soon as he was going to say something Violet cupped his face between his hands and caressed his check with his thumb.
Cerise: 0.0
As Violet gently glided his thumb over his lips Pavel's face just entranced him. He scooted his face so close he felt his breathing. He just decided to make the move and melted his lips to Pavel's. He failed to realize that he had started the poor entranced Pavel to the point where he opened his mouth. (Oh you want to be like that😏) Violet took the opportunity as it had been given to stick his tongue inside. Pavel unknowingly moved his out of the way which only made things worst.
——After that——
"Sorry you had to witness such things Cerise," Violet apologized due to Pavel just malfunctioning.