The Balcony Scene

Louis: 'Tis but thy fame this is my enemy. Thou art thy self, though not a pop star. O be someone normal! What's a pop star? Had a voice, had a voice but I could not talk. There's a scream inside that we all try to hide. I always think about thou and how we don't speak enough. I don't want to be alone, thou are the antidote. So Harry would, were he not Harry called, retain the dear perfection which he owes, without that success. Harry, doff thy fame; and for thy fame, which is no part of thee, take all myself.

Harry: I take thee at thy word. Call me but love, and for your eyes only, I'll show thee my heart.

Louis: What man art thou that, thus be screened in night, so stumblest on my counsel?

Harry: By a name, I know not how to tell thee who I am. My fame, darling, is hateful to myself, because it is an enemy to thee. Had I it written, I would tear the word.

Louis: Thou knowest the mask of the appearance is on my face; wonder what they could think if they could see us, for that which thou hast heard me declare tonight. Fain would I dwell on form; you're the feeling I can't put down: farewell compliment! What if we rewrite the stars? It seems impossible, but I'm not one of those who can easily hide. Say you were made to be mine and I will take thy word. God knows we tried yet along we'll be fine. O gentle Harry, we are not who we should be, if thou dost love, pronounce it faithfully. Or, if thou think'st I am too fond, and therefore thou mayst think my behavior is light; but believe me dear, we can make it till the end, nothing can come between thou and I. Thou said I'll love you like the stars above, I will love thee until the day I die. My true-love passion. But I'm standing here with you just trying to be honest, if honestly means telling you the truth.

CONCLUSION

In this version of Romeo and Juliet, it isn't the rivalry between Montagues and Capulets that forbids love, but the society and the music industry. Our story wants to show that love isn't only between a man and a woman, but it is a strong feeling that connects us to a person and it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Love is only for the brave"

- Louis Tomlinson