.27.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

"I don't give a fuck if I ain't gave you your money in 6 months, don't go to my peoples house looking for me."

"You know ion even play them type of games Tito and then you go there tryna scare her. Weird ass nîgga."said, slamming his stacks on the table and walking out.

I'm gonna get Ky today. That's the least I can do.

I know Tori said she don't wanna have anything with me again but I really don't care. Ima keep trying.

I stopped to get her some flowers, chocolate, and some wings.

-

"Alright Ky, come on and mind your manners." Tori said as soon as she answered the door.

"I got you some stuff." I handed her the stuff.

She looked at the flowers and smiled.

I started smiling as she walked around the kitchen. She reached the trash can and slammed them in there.

She took the food and chocolates and sat them on the table.

"All you could give me is bitches coming at me sideways and dick when we were together, tuh."

I just stayed there quiet.

"Are you keeping her overnight?"

"That's the plan."

"Oh okay, don't have none of your bitches around my baby and make sure you get her to bed at decent time cause she got school in the morning."

"Mmcht, i'm not new to this."

She didn't even answer. She just walked away as Ky came to the front

-

"Ky, does Tori talk about me?"

"Only when she in the phone but she don't be the one bringing you up."

"Oh really, what she be saying?"

"Give me some money and i'll tell you."

I reached in my pocket with one hand while the other was on the steering wheel.

I gave her a 20.

"She be saying that she over you and you're lame to her now."Ky answered going back on her tablet.

"Really? She don't be saying she miss me?"

"Nope." She said, popping the P.

-
"Grandma, this is Ma'Kyla, Ky this is my granny."

"Hey granny."Ky said, hugging her.

"Awe, you're so sweet."

"Are you hungry, i'm cooking." She added, asking Ky.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, gone on in the living room and i'll fix you a plate."

"So what's going on with you and Toranae?"

"Ain't nothing going on granny." I answered, sitting down at the table.

"Here Kyla." Ky came to get her plate and went back to the living room.

"You lying to me now? I know about everything. The drugs, the shoot outs but you lying to me about this?"

"What happened, A'Kees?" She say down.

"I cheated."

She looked disappointed.

"With who?"She looked me directly in my eyes.