II

Caroline turns towards Bonnie, while I connect our arms together as the three of us walk down the street. "I'm confused are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline comments.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor." Bonnie states, rolling her eyes at her own words. "I kinda of tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Bonnie points out and I chuckle at her statement.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conquer up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline smirks at us and I raise my eyebrows in surprise, not having been told about the new guy Caroline met.

"Hold up... Was he hot?" I ask curiously, wanting her to tell me all the details about what happend.

"Yeah, or so Caroline says. I didn't even see him." Bonnie mutters, making Caroline glare at her.

"Why didn't you talk to him?" I question, knowing when Caroline likes a guy, she straight up shoots her shot.

"I don't know, I was drunk." Caroline shrugs, looking at me as if she's confused herself as to why she didn't talk to him. "What about you and Tyler?" She changes subject and I don't like the attention the two of them are giving me.

"What about us? We broke up months ago. There's nothing there." I tell the two of them but Caroline seems like she's not believing a word I'm saying.

"Oh, please, there's nothing there again?" She growls out in frustration with a serious look as if to tell me that I need to tell her all of the actual truth.

I sigh in defeat as the three of us sit on a table outside, placing our bags down on it. "We've been friend since we were kids. We dated. We broke up and he's been trying to get back with me again because Vicki doesn't care about him anymore, but it's not going to happen. It was good while it lasted but it's over now... he... doesn't deserve a second chance." I inform the two of them, Bonnie seems to understand where I'm coming from since she nods her head but Caroline rolls her eyes.

"Care, she deserves better than him. He cheated on her. Plus, how many people can say that they're still friends-ish with their exes?" Bonnie backs me up but Caroline gives her a 'are you serious?' look.

"None, because you're not suppose to be friends with your exes!" She exclaims and I laugh at her, playfully rolling my eyes. "But alright, I'll drop the subject but if you two get back together, you owe me twenty bucks."

"Alright." I laugh at the silly bet and look around the school, Bonnie and Caroline arguing about the best colour of nail polish and the third twilight movie is the best one out of all of them.

"Em, you need to come to my house soon. My mom said she hasn't seen you since-." Before Caroline can finish her sentence Bonnie visibly elbows Caroline to stop her from finishing her sentence.

"It's okay, you can say it. I'm not going to breakdown everytime someone brings it up. I'm fine. I've been avoiding your mom... its true. I just don't know how to face her." I mutter, remembering how Liz was the one who found Elena and I, staying by our side and being the one to drop the bad news.

Bonnie reaches over the table, grabbing my hand and I look into her eyes. "Em, you know if you want to talk about anything we're here. We're only one call away."

"Even if it's about Tyler." Caroline jokes and I shoot her a playful glare.

"Well, I was talking to Grams and she said the comet was a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls there was lots of death and so much blood that it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie tells us as if trying to change subject when Elena finally joins us.