GalacticGirl18

GalacticGirl18

Name
My name is GalacticGirl18, so call me Galactic. Don't call me Girl18, though I'd find it funny if you did ;). Do not use my real name, but most of you probably wouldn't know it anyway so...

Gender
I'm female, and most comfortable with being referred to as such.

Pronouns
My pronouns are She/Her. Please do not use any other pronouns for me :).

Sexuality
I identify as bisexual. I'm still single though (Pleb where u at), so you could say I'm bi myself.

Shipping
I guess I'm fine with shipping..However, NOTHING EXPLICIT. And no cursed ships either-

Collabs
No. Sadly, I can only collab with Pleb because I don't have Wattpad.

Fan-Made Things
I would love fan made things! You gotta send 'em to Pleb though since I clearly don't have Wattpad. If I get Wattpad in the future I'll let everyone know. I'm also fine with fanfiction about what I write with Pleb and about me. And I would encourage a Plelactic fanfiction ;).
PLEASE DO NOT use ANY characters of mine in a story of your own. If it's an OC (Like Zach and Maya in Outcasts), NO. NEVER. If it's a character I made for a fanfiction (Like Wynne or Xyla in Repeat and Time), then ask first and say what it's about. Again, I don't have Wattpad so this will have to go through Pleb. (You're welcome, Pleb :))

Fan Comments and/or Messages
I'd love these. Just please put nothing that's inappropriate or mean. (Unless you find something sus in a story and wanna comment something like "sus" or "😏") And I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for you guys to comment what you think of my Skeppy fanart that Pleb put in her art book :D. You won't need to purchase bleach for your eyes beforehand, I promise. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever drawn :).

Other
Never gonna give you up.

If you don't respect my boundaries, I'll become the American version of RosyClozy and make scary American noises under your bed tonight...So I advise you respect them. *creepy giggles*