13. LONDON, UK I

Harry came off the stage absolutely overwhelmed unable to comprehend everything that just happened.

Speechless and in tears I pull him into a big hug.

I don't know why I'm the only one crying.

"I can't even start to put into words how proud I am of you. This is incredible and you should be so proud of yourself. You really made it baby." I say into his chest. I feel a tear drip from his cheek onto mine and hug him tighter.

"I don't even know what to say or do or how I'm supposed to feel. It's the best I've ever felt. I'm so happy, but that doesn't even begin to describe it." Harry said pulling out of our hug letting his mom and sister greet him.

"You blew us all away. You smashed it, H." Anne has the biggest proud smile on her face.

"Yeah, you did alright or whatever." Gemma starts to joke. "Seriously, you are incredible."

Sign Of The Times tonight might have put me on another planet. The rain, the fireworks, everyone singing the song that got him here back to him. It felt like a movie.

The rest of the show was just unbelievable. So incredible hearing that amount of people there to watch.

Back at home Harry and I sit talking for hours about the show. He is trying to explain his feelings but as you can guess having a hard time. How do you express your feelings after playing an insane show in front of 90,000 people.

I can't even begin to express my feelings, I love him so much it hurts.

He just says over and over, how unreal this is, how grateful and overwhelmed he is, how happy he is.

"And I get to do it all again tomorrow."

495,740 likesannetwist When I thought you couldn't get any better

495,740 likes
annetwist When I thought you couldn't get any better .. and I couldn't be any prouder .. you blew me away tonight @harrystyles ❤️ #wembleystadium
4,948 comments

@rowanjames perfect said, so so proud

@harrfan we are so proud of him

@harryfan2 he made it!!

@harryfan3 CRYING