Accusations

A/N - Too many kind people I need to satisfy them O_o

--- x ---

Blue's POV - White held up Lime's bloody hands and the whole room stopped. It's interesting how things can just turn from a hundred percent to zero. You could've figuratively heard a pin drop in the silence.

A look of concern flashed through Black's eyes, did he know something?

"Black? Do you know what the hands are saying?" asked my question, cutting through all of the others waiting to be asked. 

Black's POV - Was it my expression? My body language? How did he know that I understood?

There's no holding back now, I'll have to give my genuine thoughts to hide suspicion, " I think they said the letters 'B and L', maybe it's for a name?" I said. Everyone looked interested, but after a moment of processing the information, they looked scared.

"T-that means that there are two people who could be the imposter..." blurted Yellow.

I cut in to make sure she didn't say anything else that could make me more suspicious, "It's either Blue or... me." 

--

Yellow's POV - It can't be Black.

Red's POV - It can't be Blue.

-- 

Red's POV - "It can't be Black," Yellow said.

Yellow's POV - "It can't be Blue," Red said.

--

Yellow and Red's POV - I will win this fight, nothing else matters now.

--

Black's POV - This is going to be nasty. We have Red hothead vs. Yellow hothead. Yellow tightly held her hand with mine and growled. Red inched closer to Blue and shot a dark look that could kill.

"I dare you to say Black's the imposter. I dare you to." spat out Yellow. 

Red's fist curled into a tight ball. "Blue has been with me for this whole time, so I want to know what your reasoning is."

Yellow's face switched to fake confusion, "Oh, so the one who ejected two people wants to defend the imposters who he's obviously working with?"

Blue stepped forward, "What evidence do you have? You've just been accusing us with nothing to back up your side!"

Grinning, Yellow pointed a finger at me, " When I'm around Black, he never kills me. Even when we're alone."

"People see you two as much as they see us two together. We would have more alibis, we could've solved the case. But no, we had to kick out people that were innocent, right Red?"

I don't know what to say or think. If Red blurts out something like, "Black didn't have an alibi when other people died," I'm done for. I have to change the topic before it starts to get heavy on the evidence side.

"What does White think about this?" I ask.

White's POV - The fight I was watching suddenly stopped and all heads craned over to me. Their eyes looked like they wanted to tear me into pieces...

Why me Black? Why? What did I do to deserve this?

"I-I- don't know who the imposter is but-" 

Red and Yellow slammed the table at the same time. 

"It's Black goddammit!" Yellow screamed, "It's Blue goddammit!" Red screamed.

I fear for my life. I'd rather skip than have to deal with one of these two. 

I gave a forgiving nod and selected skip on my tablet. Yellow jammed Blue's icon on her tablet as expected. Black took some time before following Yellow.

Red jammed Black's icon and Blue also hesitated for a moment before following Red. 

3rd person POV - The big screen lit up with the votes. Red and Blue voted for Black and Yellow and Black voted for Blue. White skipped. 

Black and Blue gave each other stern nods before walking off with their allies. White took a hesitant step away from both groups and walked off to do a task in Comms.

--- x ---

Black's POV - This is bad. I can't think straight. There are now two parties with White in the middle. One of the parties is us, and Yellow is never going to leave my side. 

The other is Hothead#2 with Blue, and they're going to stick to each other like superglue. They could even be finding evidence against as I'm thinking. 

I've failed in every way possible and I don't see a way out of the grave I'm digging for myself. 

--- x ---

A/N: HOLD THE PHONE.

HOLD THE PHONE.

THIS HAS 400 VIEWS.

hEH-

--- x ---