Chapter 1

Authors note: just a cringe warning
considering I suck at writing stuff so you have been warned.

..................................................................

Y/ns pov:

"Y/n wake up sweetie breakfast is ready!" my mother announced from downstairs, I sat up and stretched "coming mom!" I shouted back before stumbling out of bed and over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. To be honest I am not looking forward to today because I know that jake will probably mess with me again, I swear he hates me for some reason he's  always picking on me! and if thats not bad enough brooke and her other friends, chloe and jenna are going to talk bad about me and gossip again . I picked out my clothes a put them on.

This image is not mine credit goes to rightful owner/creater

I pulled my silky black hair into high pigtails and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my makeup, After I did that I  made my way downstairs to have breakfast. When I got to the kitchen my mother wasnt there so I asumed she went to work, my mom is a single mom because my dad left us when I was about 8 years old so she is always working long hours to put food on the table and I try to help her as much as I can by giving any money that I get from working for people around the neighborhood to her. I finished my food and checked the time on my phone, It was only 7:00 so I had about ten minutes before the bus would come. I went outside and waited for the bus while listening to hamilton, About ten minutes later the bus arrived and I hopped on and sat down in an empty seat.  When I made it to school I hopped off the bus and made my way inside, just as expected Jenna gave me a smug look and turned back to her friends to gossip about me, I just rolled my eyes and kept walking until I spotted Michael and Jeremy hanging out by the cafeteria. Me, Michael, and Jeremy have been friends for years and were pretty much inseparable, were nothing special  though if anything were known as the losers but we dont really mind because we have each other. I go over to the two and michael immediately greets me "Hey y/n!" " Hi Michael, Hi Jeremy, whats up?" I asked with a smile "Hey Y/n, michael was just telling my about how humanity stopped evolving so we dont have to be strong to survive anymore" jeremy explained " exactly! That means theres never been a better time in history to me a loser!" michael announced excitedly. Michael being excited like that was kind of cute, just thinking about him made my cheeks heat up. I never told him this but ive actually had a huge crush on Michael since the 6th grade the only reason I haven't told him is because im scared it might ruin our friendship. "Y/n are you okay?" Jeremy asked with a slightly concerned look on his face, I then snapped back to reality "y-yeah im fine I just spaced out thats all" I replied. A few moments later the bell rung and me, Michael, and Jeremy all split up to go to our classes, while I was on my way to my locker to get my stuff for english class I accidently ran into jake, he then took me by the back pack and wrote "freak" with a sharpie "You wash that off and your dead" he spat. I just sighed and quickly got my stuff before heading to the first class of the day, it wasn't anything new jake always picked on me and I never told a teacher because I knew they wouldnt care, jake probably just skipped classes because that was the only time I saw him. Lunch came around and I made my way over to where Michael and Jeremy were sitting like usual and sat down right beside Michael. I showed them my backpack and it turns out jake had also wrote on their backpacks spelling out "boyfriend"  Jeremy tossed his backpack on the ground "I hate this school" Jeremy said clearly annoyed Michael didnt seem to be upset about it through he took a picture of both of their backpacks together " my mothers would be thrilled!" michael said happily. The bell rung which meant lunch was officially over. We got our stuff and headed to our final classes.