1.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

It's a sunny morning. The cherry blossom are falling. It's a beautiful spring day! Hybe High is once again hosting an exam in search of new students. 90% of them needs to be wealthy and the remaining 10% can be middle class or maybe poor too, they can study for free. But, they have to show their worth!

Sangwon got up very early in the morning and dressed up as quickly as he can then, he went downstairs and had his breakfast. Then, he left to take Yorch and Jihoon along with him. They live right across the street so it took him 3 to 4 minutes to pick them. Then, all of them started walking together at the bus stop.

"Hope I don't mess up" Nervous Jihoon sighed

"Don't be scared~ I know you will do great" Yorch stroked the younger's hair

Sangwon was quiet the whole time because he was twice nervous than Jihoon while, Yorch too. The bus arrived and they got inside. They made promise to each other that they will study in Hybe High together and they have to fulfil it! Soon they arrived.

Yorch and Sangwon went to the same hall room while, Jihoon had to get separated. Sangwon was really nervous, Yorch could sense it so he patted his shoulder "Don't worry, you'll do great"

Sangwon grinned.

Soon the exam started and all students in the class were rushing to write. After 50 minutes, the teacher took all the papers from the student. Now, only a tensed Sangwon and Yorch was left. They were so tensed that they barely talked. While on the other room Jihoon was about to faint.
Sangwon was sure he won't make it here. Yorch & Jihoon had mixed feelings about their paper.

After a week,

"SANGWON! JIHOON! All of us made it to Hybe High" Yorch ran to hug both of them

"What? Are you sure hyung? I literally lost all hope!" Sangwon's eyes widen

"I knew we would make it" Jihoon grinned

"Let's go and party~" Yorch had an idea

"LET'S GO!!!!" Who are they to oppose their hyung?

After 3 days,

Sangwon Pov:

We were finally leaving for school. We are gonna stay on The dorm. We are studying for all free since, we are middle class. I was packing my bag and then I came downstairs.

"Sangwon"

"Mom, dad" I came Infront of them

"We will miss you" Mom said hugging me