chapter 1

Edward had been sat in the empty and desolate cell in Arkham Asylum for a few weeks now, thinking over every thought he had been contemplating as of recent. ones of destruction, or carnage. things worse then the flood could have ever been. And he had a way to make these happen, with enough motivation and planning that is.
At least, that whole Arkham thing is what had been happening the day prior. With a little help from his followers he had escaped. it wasn't hard, with the whole city in it's current state. Now, he was just waiting for Batman to find the next victim with the note besides the body .

bruce has been thinking about what happened with the riddler ever since it happened, he doesnt know whats wrong with him.. maybe its because he flooded the city, or maybe its because of his obsession with batman, all he knows is, hes not gonna let it happen again. Ever.

Bruce went back to the batcave and started doing more work making sure nobody had escaped Arkam untill he got a call from Gordon. Gordon was furious and really nervous for some reason, he found out that The Riddler had escaped from Arkam. He knew he had to do something fast so he left the batcave and quickly rushed to where Gordon was.

(THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 1 let me know if you want me to keep going with this :) )