VIII

<short chapter>
Warning sasengs

It's been a month or two after the fanmeet and all the members have been laying around too tired to do anything. During the fan meet chanhee got a bear that was cute and adorable and perfectly matched the vibe of his room

So he put it right on his dresser facing his room. Back to the present day, it was 7 o'clock sharp at the dorm and chanhee decided to take a shower so he took his clothes and took a shower. Once he walked out he realized his drawer of his dresser was open and a little jammed. Chanhee forcefully pushed the drawer back in place but doing so the bear from the fan meet fell with a thud.

'I don't think bears are supposed to sound like that' chanhee thought to himself while picking up the bear. Again chanhee shook the bear and heard a metal tapping noise. He unzipped the zipper and what he found was terrifying.

Sangyeons POV:

All of the members were relaxing either in their own rooms or in the living room on their phone when I hear a shriek coming from chanhees room. Me and a few of the other members quickly rushed to his room bursting through the door.

"Chanhee! What happened?" I said looking at chanhee shaking in the corner of his room covering his ears. He was releasing strong fear pheromones that I could barely handle. Me and the other members left the room which I knew wasn't a great idea but it needed to happen.

Now all the other members were sitting on the couch worried spread on their faces.

"Ok so I can guess that you guys heard the scream"

"Damn right I did" Younghoon exclaimed members nodding along

"What happened?" Q asked

"Well I don't know yet, but all I know is that he's scared and he is releasing a ton of pheromones so alphas it's best that you don't go see him right now. Changmin could you go check up on him?"

Without a doubt changmin stood up and went to his room

Changmins POV:

Sangyeon told me to go check up on chanhee, so of course I did when I got in though I could understand when sang told me he was releasing a ton of pheromones.

"Chanhee? What happened" no answer

"Chanhee?"

"Get rid of that fucking bear" he said not sparing me a look, by his voice wavering I could tell he was crying.

I took the bear in my hands the zipper was ripped open the bear was basically torn apart. But something in it caught my eye. It was a camera system.

[end]
[NOT EDITED]

[a/n]

Cliffhanger :) it's a short chapter but I tried something I have done in a while povs I never really liked them but I guess they fit this chapter well. N e way thats it bye.