Emotional Desperation

(Written by @dreamycatartt on Twitter!)

Moon x gender neutral reader

Cw: sleep deprivation, crying, desperate grinding, built up emotions.

It was early morning and the sun was just starting to peak over the horizon. You curl yourself angst Moon's body and let out a sad whimper. You'd been awake for over 24hrs at this point and felt exhausted, your body begging you to sleep. 

 A mix of different emotions and thoughts swirled through your head- you felt as though it was silly to let those small things get to you, but when it builds up it's hard for them to not upset you. You try to focus on Moon's presence and comforting scent as best as you can, but can't stop the tears from watering up. 

Soft tears turn into quiet sobbing, your body shaking slightly. Moon gently mutters words of reassurance as he continues to stroke his fingers along your body, embracing you closer yet. You try to steady your breathing and wipe away tears from your face. 

You tangle your legs in his and pull yourself tighter to him. You let out a quiet groan upon feeling your clothed heat brush against Moon's thigh, briefly distracting you from your overwhelming mind. 

 You don't even realize at first that you hadn't stopped grinding against Moon until you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder. You stopped and finally looked into his eyes for the first time since you'd hidden your face from him. 

 "Ah, sorry, I... I didn't even notice." You mumbled, feeling ashamed. 

Moon smiled down at you softly, using one of his claws to carefully move a strand of hair from your face. 

"I don't mind at all, starlight. I just wanted to ask if you wanted anything more from me." 

"Oh, um... Is it okay if I keep grinding on you?" You shuffled a bit, still feeling embarrassed. 

You were too tired to do anything else, but the stimulation felt good and helped ease your mind. Moon nodded and pressed the thigh between your legs closer to you. 

"Go ahead." He said before pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead. 

You wrapped your arms around Moon's body before continuing to grind yourself into his thigh. You whined needily and pressed your lips against Moon's, needing to be closer. 

He kissed you back as he helped you leverage your body against himself. You whined softly, tears starting to once again fall freely despite having no thoughts left in your head other than needing to be close to Moony. It was just your body's way of letting everything out. 

You panted heavily as your hips desperately stuttered against him. You felt yourself getting closer, the sweet familiar buildup promising to reach it's point. Moon pressed his thigh even harder into you, sweetly mumbling words of praise as you started to cry out in pleasure, moving at a vigorous pace. 

You clung tightly to Moon, coming hard as you desperately called out his name. Too tired to move anymore, you rested your head against Moony and closed your eyes as you caught your breath. While it wasn't your strongest orgasm, it still felt good.

It almost felt more like an emotional release more than a sexual one. You were quick to finally start drifting off into a much needed sleep. Moon gently wiped off a stray tear from your cheek, and re-positioned you to be safely cuddled into his arms. Moon kissed you one last time before you had completely drifted off. 

"Sweet dreams, my beautiful starlight."