Chapter 23

4:00 a.m

Grayson and I feel asleep in his bed after he carried me off the roof I assume. I checked my mom to see my mom saying okay. I opened the messages and found Grayson texting my mom asking if I can stay the night. I laughed a bit and looked over at the sleeping boy. I noticed that his sister sent me the pictures and Grayson had forward it to himself. I laughed again. I saved the pictures and opened Instagram. I posted the picture of us were we were cuddled up as the sun was setting with the caption, "he's MY outlet💗" and pressed send. I clicked off my phone and tried to remove him from his grasp but he pulled me back.

"Babe, don't leave" he said hands wrapped around my waist.

"Can I pee first?" I laughed and he let go. I ran to the bathroom and did my thing.

Grayson POV

I planning to spend as much time with her as I can before she leaves. Maybe she could stay here. Live with us for awhile until she could afford a place of her own. But her parents. She would miss them. That too much of me to ask. Gosh how I'll miss my baby.

She ran back in from the bathroom and hopped on my bed. She laid down and scooter closer to me. Her body turned towards me. Her eyes staring into mine. I leaned in and our lips moved in sync. The kiss turned into a bit of a make out session but hey I wasn't complaining. Her lips pulled away and I kinda felt empty. But her body moved closer to mine filling that emptiness.

"Can today be our day? A whole day of you and me" she looked up at me and smiled.

"That sounds wonderful"

---

Kennedy POV

Once he fell back asleep, I slipped home to get ready for our day. He texted me for the first part to wear a bathing suit. So I grabbed my black strapless bikini with black bottoms and threw on shorts and a flowly crop top. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and decided not to put makeup on because we are going swimming. I grabbed my bag and put in my phone towel and some Chapstick. I headed out the door and walked over to Grayson. I knocked and his sister answered. Her smile appeared on her face as she let me in. We sat down on the couch waiting for Grayson to be ready.

"Thank you, for being there for Grayson"

"No problem"

"You really have helped him. He doesn't shut up about you. I think he's in love with you" she said looking off. I smiled and whispered

"I think I'm in love with him too" she heard and smiled at me.

"I'm so happy for you too!" I smiled and then realized that I'm moving I won't see him for awhile. Maybe never again. My tears started to fall but I quickly wiped them away as Grayson came down the steps. He walked over and hugged me and kissed my forehead. Samantha snapped another picture and I just laughed. She sent it to me and we were off. He pulled his bike out of the garage and I went to grab mine. It was a blue beach cruiser. We rode off to the beach which he told me we were going.

Once the sidewalk got wider, he held my hand as we rode. It was a cute move that made my heart beat faster. I don't really know if we are friends that just love each other or dating. I'm not complaining either way.

We showed up and locked out bikes on the bike chains and ran on the sand. Chris and the girls and Alex and the guys were all there waiting for us. I did not want to see Alex but it mine and Grayson day and I'm not ruining that. I threw my bag on the sand and stripped down my clothes to my bathing suit. The sun hitting my skin. Grayson eyes found my body and I was blushing hard. He came over and whispers in my ear, "your beautiful"
I smiled and ran over to the girls.
They all hugged me and we all talked in our circle.

"So how's your day with Grayson going?" Kalli said wanting all the details.

"Well since I'm moving-" I stopped. I didn't tell them yet. Their mouths dropped and sadness filled their eyes.

"What do you mean?" Chris said a little angry. I frowned and sighed.

"I'm moving in two days."

"Tomorrow is girls day" she said "your going to explain and we are spending the whole day together" I smiled and nodded.

"Hey girls Boy vs Girls volleyball" Alex said glaring at me. As if he will win, Boys are going down.

-----

10-5 girls win the game! We all cheer as the guys sigh. Grayson walked over.

"Good game but we have to go. It's getting dark and we have to get there before it gets to dark." He said pulling my arm. I said my goodbyes and we rode out bikes back.

"Can we take your truck?" He said as we pulled into my driveway. I nodded and I ran inside and changed into a blue PINK tank top and leggings with Grayson favorite sweatshirt. I grabbed my bag placing my charger in there and wallet and walked outside. Grayson was already sitting by my truck with jeans on and a flannel button up to the point where I can see his collar bone. Damn.

"Well you look handsome" I said. A smirk appeared on his face.

"I was going for that." He open the passenger seat for me and I threw him the keys. He jumped in and we were off.
It was a short ride but we made it. A carnival. My favorite.

"OMG! THIS IS AWESOME!" I ran over to him and hugged him. He lifted me in the air and twirled around. As he set me down, he squeezed my butt. I jumped and slapped his arm. He laughed and we walked in.

It was very popular tonight for couples. Many couples were holding hands kissing and I realized we were one of them.

(skipping the carnival part sorry)

"That was so fun!!" I said jumping up and down. We rode pretty much everything there and ate so much. Grayson won me a big bear from the ballon pop game. It was amazing.

"One more part of the night" he said running back to the car. I followed and we hopped. He drove up the rode to a field. He pulled to the middle of the field. No one around. Just us. He got out and I followed. He open the back and blankets and pillows cover the trunk. He lifted me up and placed me in the truck with the bear. I snuggled into the blankets. We looked up at the stars. It was perfect.

He suddenly straddled his body over mine. His eyes found my eyes as he kissed me lips. I grabbed his collar and tugged.
He looked at me as my eyes filled with lust.

"You sure you want to do this?" He said looking concerned. "I'll wait for you, I don't want to rush you"

I looked him in the eyes. My hand ran through his hair.

"Grayson, there is no time to wait and I want it to be you. I love you"

That night I lost my virginity and gained more love for Grayson
-----------------------------------------------
4 more chapters! Sorry it got alittle sexual😏😂
But yeah
Vote/Comment/Follow