6. Rooms That Witnessed Our Love

"Ready?", asked Björn who was back in the lounge where Agnetha was sitting, scrolling through her phone.

"Yes. Is the meeting over?", she asked.

"It is.", he confirmed.

"How are the constructions at the arena going?"

"Pretty well. The logo is already on and they are doing the outside part now. I might go there this week. Would you like to come?", he offered, despite knowing what would be the answer.

"No, thank you.", she chuckled.

"Ok. Your bad. It would be fun to see the arena for yourself."

"One day."

"The opening day. Yes, we are a few months away."

"Again, I'm not going.", said Agnetha.

"Stop being stubborn."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Anyway, let's get going, shall we?"

"Fine.", she rolled her eyes. "Let me say bye to Görel."

"I'll come with you.", said Björn.

Agnetha stood up and Björn open the way for Agnetha to lead to Görel's office, where she had just finished a call and said goodbye to her. They met Benny by the door and took the opportunity to say some words before leaving. It was still early and there were not many people around, which Agnetha was very happy about. They walked towards Agnetha's car and Björn overtook her and opened the driver's door.

"What are you doing?", asked Agnetha, just right behind him.

"I'll drive if you don't mind."

"Why? It's my car."

"Because I know you don't like to drive in town."

"But I'm a grown woman. I can do it by myself."

"I know you are but I like to drive."

"Me too.", replied back Agnetha.

"So we have a problem.", he teased and looked back at her.

"No, we don't. The car is mine, so I'll drive it."

"But I got here first.", said Björn with his hand on the handle.

"But I'm the one with the keys.", she said, shaking the keys.

"And you'll kindly put those in the ignition when you see people coming. You don't want people to see us together, do you?"

"Why don't you pick up your car then?", asked Agnetha.

"I want to drive yours instead."

"Ok, do it then.", sighed Agnetha, giving him the keys and going to the other side to sit in the passenger seat.

"Thanks.", he replied.

Björn was now in the driver's seat and began to adjust the mirrors slightly. Agnetha, on the other hand, looked out the window and pretended that she wasn't annoyed by the fact that he always manages to convince her to do what he always wants to do. He has a power over her that she can't explain and even older, it's still the same.

"It's still early to pick up the kids.", she broke the silence after a while they started to drive away from the studio.

"I know. Maybe we could talk before.", he hinted.

"We have a lot of hours to spare.", she added.

"Then we will do something before. Do you think we can walk on your farm? So there's some privacy?", he asked.