Chapter 28

Pov. Jake Sim*

I was overjoyed when Sunghoon invited me to the Brave Girls concert. For this, however, 30,000 KRW from Sunghoon's pocket had to believe in it, which he had to give to Yeji to get out of the house. For this, she should simply let their parents believe that he was doing night training at the gym or was studying with friends for a project.

Knowing his younger sister Yeji, she was very sneaky and knew how best to lie.

If their parents were still suspicious late at night and wondering when he would come home, she should tell them he was sleeping. Since his parents valued Sunghoon's beauty sleep and appreciated it very much, they would never think of waking him up in any way.

(...)

At that moment we were sitting in our seats waiting for the next song, which they will perform soon.

The concert was a great success so far, the women gave a kick-ass performance and set the mood. Sharing this moment with Sunghoon only made the whole thing better!

"Come on, let's take a picture!" I said immediately, pulling out my phone and pointing the lens at us. Sunghoon made sure his hairstyle didn't look weird somehow and ran his hand through his hair. After that, we smiled despite the protective mask before I tapped the shutter.

_________

_________

Suddenly the women came out again and a very specific song sounded. "Omg! I know that song! That's Rollin', right?" asked Sunghoon euphorically, his whole face lighting up. Joyfully, I looked at him. "That's in my gym playlist! Didn't know it was by Brave Girls!" he added, looking excitedly towards the stage he started singing along like the biggest groupie. I could hardly take my eyes off him as this was my favorite song. That's why I put my arm around his shoulder and turned to the stage before we loudly sang: "Saranghandagoooo~ Rollin rollin rollin! Rollin rollin rollin!", and mimicked the performance, as well as almost every other FEARLESS in the hall. We couldn't help laughing, singing our souls out and I could admit, I haven't had as much fun as today in a long time. And the sight of Fanboy Sunghoon just couldn't be missed.

He was completely in his element!

(...)

As quickly as the concert had started, it unfortunately ended. Now it was about midnight and we sat on the train on the way home. Both were extremely hoarse, dog-tired, and looking like the last bum or like a crashed teenager after a wild Goa party.

Overall wasted.

A cap of sleep was the only thing we needed at the moment.

However, Sunghoon was a scaredy-cat and feared that we would sleep through our stop and be stuck on the train.