alternative ending

CALUM

Placing down the bouquet of flowers, I sat down on the grassy turf next to his tombstone.

Feeling a new set of fresh tears, I let out a shaky breath.

"H-hey Lukey, I brought you flowers. They're your favorite: daisies. I remember that flower crown of yours that you'd always wear 24/7 - before you were sad and began lying to me. . ."

What was supposed to be a happy talk, then shifted and turned into negativeness. 

"It's my fault you're dead! It's my fault you jumped to your death! All in all, it's almost as if I killed you; I'm a murder! I'M JUST A STUPID, OBLIVIOUS, DUMB BOY!" 

Loud sobs escaped my mouth as tears rolled down my face like a never-ending flow.

"I'D DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN! I'D KILL TO HAVE YOU BY MY SIDE AND HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME! YOU'RE GONE LUKE AND I'M THE REASON WHY!"

THIRD PERSON

Luke stood over Calum as the poor kiwi boy cried to himself full of pain and sorrow do to his boy/friend being gone. (The two weren't really sure what to call themselves).

The blonde placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and knelt down next to him.

"You don't deserve to go through pain, Cal. Don't beat yourself up."

But it's not like Calum can actually see or hear Luke.

"I loved you Luke." Calum whispered to himself. "I loved you."

Now it's Luke's turn; whom was silently crying.

"I love you too, Cal."