Oh,Oh here she comes she's a man eater (Bubbles) Part 2

Boomer:I..I..don't know if I can take being dumped again.......

You:I'm not gonna dump you Boomsie,your overreacting.

Boomer:Your not?

You:Of course not when you listen to Miyako bad things happen,so stop listening to her if you have any thing you wanna talk to me about them talk to me Okay?

Boomer:Okay I was overreacting,and to make it up to you I'm gonna take you sightseeing(By the way you know Boomer and his Brother's have powers,but you don't know about the girls..)Tomorrow,at midnight on top of the giant townsville building.

You:Okay Boomsie ,I'll be there,WAIT what! Midnight!

Boomer:Yeah,why not it inhansies the Romance.

You:Boomer,stop you don't even know how to spell enhances..

Boomer:Okay whatever.....WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!

Bubbles POV

*By Boomer's window*

Bubbles:What no Break up!If you won't break up with her I'll do it myself.....HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!(Falls down ladder) Woah woah woah!*Thud!*

Boomer:What was that?!

You:Its probably a Bird that hit the window.

Boomer:Okay if you think so......

Bubbles *Flying away*

Bubbles:I'll.....get..you....two.....Sometime..Probably..at the...Date......

Wildnessfire:Heyyyy,I gonna stop it there,I got 3 weeks of school yeah!,but I gotta play catch-up witch sucks cause I wanna finish this story and the other ones too because I'm getting a lot of story idea's in my head,and I wanna posts them,but I already have 4 storys already and I don't want to give the story to any one else so I'll finish it,I might do what I've been telling myself for along time now,making a book of books that I thought of and the one people like the most will probably get publish(once I finish the other books) I'll start the book right now,but nothings getting publish till I get my other books done........Well sorry the story is short....