Your first Halloween

It's been a few months since the incident with Todd has happened and ever since Todd has been arrested and taken to prison and you and Kara and your family decided to move on with your lives. It is now Halloween, which is your first Halloween with your family. Since it's your first Halloween, you and Kara decided to go trick or treating with Alice. Your Halloween costumes are Alice in Wonderland themed. Alice is dressed as Alice, Kara is dressed as The Queen of Hearts, and you are dressed as the Cheshire Cat. 

Kara: *she's helping you put on your makeup for your costume, a couple minutes later, she is finished* "Okay, I'm finished. Take a look." *she smiles* 

(Your name): *you go into the bathroom and you look at yourself in the mirror, you smiled as you looked at the makeup on your face and your costume* "Babe, I love it! Thanks for doing my makeup." *you smile at Kara* 

Kara: "Of course, my love. Thanks for helping me do my makeup as well." *she smiles at you*

(Your name): "Anything for you, baby. You look beautiful. You do look like an actual queen, like you always do." *you smile and wink at her* 

Kara: *she blushes as you say that* "Aww, thank you, hun. You look like a queen too, and you always do. Even though, you're dressed as a cat right now." *she smiles and chuckles* 

(Your name): *you blush and you chuckle along with Kara* "Thanks, honey. I love you, Kara." 

Kara: "I love you too, (your name)." *she leans in to kiss you*

(Your name): *you lean in as well and you kiss Kara as she kisses you* 

Kara: *she goes deep into the kiss* 

(Your name): *you go deep into the kiss as well and you quietly moan while you make out with Kara a bit* 

Kara: *she smiles at you after she makes out with you* 

(Your name): *you smile at Kara as well* 

Alice: *she runs to you and Kara, she is wearing her costume, which is Alice from Alice in Wonderland* "Kara! (Your name)! Are you ready?"

Kara: "Yes, Alice. We are ready."

(Your name): "Are you ready, sweetie?"

Alice: "Yes! I'm ready! I got my costume on! How do I look?" 

Kara: "You look beautiful." *she smiles at Alice*

(Your name): "Very adorable." *you smile at Alice as well* 

Alice: "Thank you! You guys look amazing as well." *she smiles at both you and Kara* 

(Your name): *you chuckle and smile* "Thank you, sweetheart."

Kara: "Thanks, Alice. Are you ready to go trick or treating now?" 

Alice: "Yes!!" *she smiles and jumps up and down with excitement* 

Kara: *she chuckles and smiles as she sees Alice excited* 

(Your name): *you chuckle and smile as well* "Okay. Let's go, then." 

Alice: *she smiles and she holds your hand and Kara's hand* 

As you, Kara and Alice were walking through Jericho, you could see that everyone was dressed up and there were decorations around since Markus is about to throw a Halloween party in Jericho. You and Kara told Markus that you are going trick or treating with Alice and that you will be back in an hour or a couple hours or so, and he said that he's fine with it. You asked Luther if he wants to come with you, Kara and Alice but he said that he's gonna help everyone else set up for the party and help put more decorations, you three were fine with that. When you three left Jericho, you walked down a few blocks to several houses and Alice got candy from each house. A couple hours later, you three are finished trick or treating and you decided to come back to Jericho and participate in the party.