Welcome to Skyrim!

(Scarlet's pov)
I slowly opened my eyes to the bright world around me. When my soar eyes adjusted I saw that I was on a carriage with other people with me. "Gods fucking damn it!" I thought as someone started to speak. I didn't want to listen so I blocked him out. Looking over to my left I saw n imperial soldier driving the carriage. "Excuse me soldier but may I know what is happening?"
The soldier turned his head and told me to shut up! That mother fucker told me to shut up! We were close to a town or city and there was someone yelling. "General Tullius sir, the headsman waiting!" Then I heard it, his voice. "Good let's get this over with!" I haven't talked to the man since he joined the empire. I can't believe he is a general now.
The carriages parked and we all got out. Another soldier started reading a list and then he got to me. "Who are you?" I shrugged and simply said. "Ask General Tullius." The girl captain yelled for Tullius to come over. "What is it..." He stood there with the look of shock on his face. "Scarlet?" He came over and poked me on the arm. "Tullius, how are you?" I smiled as he took my bindings off.
"Good." With that he walked away. I don't know what is happening but yeah I'm here with one of my old friends. Everything went into a blur, first was the execution then there was a black dragon attacking. I ran into the keep with Hadvar. He never talked to me after the me and Tullius thing.
Was he wanting me do be killed? What is going on here? Then it happened he talked. "Are you new to Skyrim?" He seemed to want to break the awkward silence. "Yeah, I have been everywhere else but here." My accent coming out more. "Where are you from?" I chuckled. "This might be a surprise to you but, I'm from the imperial city." Then he stopped and turned to me. "A Breton is from the imperial city?!" I just nodded. It was funny to see his jaw drop to the floor, as I tried to explain that I wasn't fully Breton.
Next thing we knew there was Riverwood. A pretty flourished little town. I couldn't believe I didn't visit skyrim earlier! This place is beautiful, I'm stunned for once. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Well could you go to Whiterun?" I looked over and saw Hadvar's uncle. "The Jarl needs to know that there is a dragon on the lose, Riverwood is defenseless." He spoke the truth, there wasn't any guard's.
I nodded my head and started to walk the cobblestone path. Just then realizing I didn't know where I was going. I felt dumb but continued on down across a bridge. There was a sign telling where Whiterun was and any other major settlements in Skyrim.
Whiterun is dead ahead! I was already tired from Helgen and now walking. "Just another mile" I kept telling myself so I wouldn't just fall over. Once I got to Whiterun a guard stopped me, It was dark by now. "No one allowed into the city with the dragons about, official business only." The guard was rude and irritated. "I have news about the dragon, Riverwood is in danger as well!" I raised my voice and he let me in.
Once I stepped inside the city I was absolutely amazed. The city is stunning! I just started walking to the Bannered Mare. There was little people in this inn, on my end that means more sleep for me. I walked up to the person behind the counter and rented a room, that was 10 gold.
The room was small but cozy. I went to bed soon after the lady left. I was out like a frequently used torch. What a warm welcome to Skyrim.