INTRODUCTION

TITLE:

SPEAR OF DESTINY: The Villain's Obsession [Doom Incarnate × Dream Groove]

********************

GENRE:

Fanfiction, Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Mature/R-18

********************

STATUS:

ON-GOING, UNDER EDITION

********************

SYNOPSIS:

Mathilda, the Agent of the Intelligence Unit and Moskov, the Sergeant of the Force Unit have been worked together as partners in the Military Agency for years.

However, the commander didn't tolerate relationships inside their agency so he and his staffs planned to separate the two by sending Moskov and his troops in the frontline of the battlefield.

The tragedy happened, Moskov's troops were annihilated by their enemies and the sergeant was missing in action. The communication lines were cut off due to the calamity.

The agent believed that her partner was dead in the battle, Mathilda silently mourned for his demise. For the meantime, Moskov survived the massacre yet grieving for his fallen brothers-in-arms.

In his burning vengeance, Moskov joined the notorious organization named Abyssal Brotherhood and met his squadmates Alpha, Selena and other two members.

He was given the codename of Doom Incarnate to get revenge on the agency where he was previously working in when he was a soldier. Meanwhile, Mathilda got promoted as the Head Agent of the Intelligence Unit had given the codename of Dream Groove.

She encountered the one of the Abyssal Brotherhood's member which was the Doom Incarnate. She confronted him to turn himself in to the authorities but the villain was reluctant to surrender.

Dream Groove fought hard against Doom Incarnate to make him to reconcile with her. Until the two were severely injured, Dream Groove had her final blow on Doom Incarnate and got defeated, his mask shattered to pieces.

Falling from the high building, she dived down to save the villain which was turned out to be her boyfriend. Doom Incarnate surrendered because he loved her and both were ended in the hospital.

When they were fully recovered, Moskov proposed his girlfriend to get married upon learning that Mathilda was pregnant with his child and soon they got married.

******************

STARRING CHARACTERS:

Mathilda - Dream Groove
·> also known as Mathilda Wormwood, the Agent from the Intelligence Unit in the U.F.P.S Headquarters and the partner of the Sergeant
·> the A-Class support/assassin hero in A.U.B.E Headquarters and a Head Agent of the Intelligence Unit in the U.F.P.S Headquarters

Moskov - Doom Incarnate
·> also known as Moskov Wildsand, the Sergeant from the Force Unit 31-M4 Infantry in the U.F.P.S Headquarters and the partner of the Agent
·> the third notorious villain and a marksman member of the Abyssal Brotherhood in Khasta whose ability in teleportation in short distances and attacking with light spears formed from energy