Chapter 1:The Strange Noise

,,Where are you going ? -asked Quinton
,, I'm going to have a smoke - answered Melanie
,, Where ? ,,
,, In the woods . It's quite there ,,
,, You shouldn't go there , you know there have been tons of animal attacks there lately ! ,,
,, I'm going to be careful , don't worry ! ,,
,, Can you please don't go there ! I'll be worried as hell ! ,,
,, Don't be , OK ? Bye ! ,,
,, Bye ,,
Melanie went into the woods.She found a spot under a three , sat down , and lit up a cigarette.She enjoyed being alone.She blew a few smokes , when suddenly she heard a strange sound . It was like a dog running , but very faster.She quickly got up.Earlier she was at a friend's party , she didn't enjoy it there . There were a lot of unfamilar people , she only knew Quinton and Lacey there.Quinton was her best friend , she met him at the local smoking place . They chatted for hours and hours . She didn't know Lacey that well , but they were friendly . Then again , the strange sound . ,, Hello ? Who is there ? ,, The strange sound became louder , and closer . ,, Show yourself ! Now ! ,, And then , out of nowhere , something jumped on her . She screamed , but nobody could hear her from that distance . Then , it bit her.She slowly started to lose a lot of blood . Then , in a few seconds , she died.The thing that bit her , started to run away very fast . Her body was swimming in a pool of her own blood .