3

Narrated by Liz

I was ready to go to school, I fixed my hair a little and I saw myself in the mirror, looked at my makeup and smiled. I was wearing a top, denim flared pants and my platform tennis shoes. Yes, she was pretty.

I put on a little gloss, took my things and got on my bike. Yes, I had a motorcycle, Dad bought it for me when I turned 15. Before it was more permissive than now, although I don't care so much, I'm already 18 in total.

When I arrived, I saw Sofia getting out of her mom's car, I greeted my head and I just turned my eyes, Sofia didn't like me at all.

I walked to the entrance and looked at one of my friends, found Nat and ran to her.

"Hello, baby!" I said as I hugged her.

"Hello, girl!" she separated from the hug, and I hugged Maria before she went somewhere in school.

Are we leaving?

"Brink, I can't, I have to go with Quintanilla," he rolled his eyes, "but I'll see you in the living room, okay?"

- Yes, don't worry, Nat- I went to my locker and when I was about to arrive I saw Gerry, Darío and Ernesto bothering Luis' poor man.-

Luis is that typical quiet boy, who draws well fuck but who is bustled by the typical nose who has nothing better to do than fucking people. That bully was my boyfriend.

Gerry!! He's leaving Luis alone. - I shouted as I arrived with them.

- Beautiful, we're just talking, right, Luisito? - He pushed him against the locker and his friends started laughing.-

"Pretty, it's too late for us to the living room, let's go." Then you annoyed Luis.- And he wasn't lying, there were only 5 minutes left until the class.-

"Go going, right now I'll reach you, okay?" he said as he walked me away and gently pushed me into the hallway.

"No, let's go," I said as I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him, I looked at Dario who was the least foolish of all, to help me get Gerry to leave Luis now.

- Wey, Liz is right, there are only 2 minutes left until class. "I don't want to be late again," Darío said, agreeing with me.

"See you later, Luisito!" kicked his backpack and hugged me by the waist to leave.

Luis, he never defended himself and Gerry took advantage of that, he said "it's so that he can learn to defend himself, I'm not doing him wrong." Yes, it can be something "dumb".

When we arrived at the classroom, the teacher wasn't there yet. We sat in the middle of the room and began to make a fuss among everyone. (Rosita, Raúl, Gerry, Darío and I)

"Hey, Isa, don't you want a condom?" Rosita said and we started laughing, Isa and Pablo didn't stop kissing each other."

Oh, not good. It's Friday. Don't suck.

Don't suck, Pablo. Yeah, what fart?

- If they don't suck, so much and they start fucking, right? - They just let out little laughs but that's where the teacher arrived.-

Good morning. We are good morning. Darío, Ernesto, sit down. Isabela, stop kissing Pablo.- The teacher said as she entered the room and sat in her chair.

- Or scold them, teacher.- I elbowed Gerry while I laughed at my bottom.-

Let's get started. Sit down, everyone. Come on.- Everyone sat down and the silence of the room made the teacher start talking- First of all we have a new face at the National College. Let's welcome the new colleague Javier Williams.

- Javier, do you want to introduce yourself?

"Hello... everyone, how are you?" he said from his chair.

No, no, no. Go out here in front, so that everyone can see you. Ven.-

Javier stood up a little uncomfortable and stood next to the teacher.

- How are you? My name is Javier.

"Don't tell me, you are the son of Damian Williams."

-Net? Don't suck! Your dad is a gun!" Gerry yelled at him.

"Your father is god, motherfucker," Darío told Ernesto.

"It was, it was," Raúl said, which made everything more uncomfortable.

"Can I sit down yet?" the teacher nodded.

"We have to find you a partner for part-time work."

"I have no problem, teacher," Darío said.

- Neither did I a teacher, so I can teach her the school- she couldn't finish because Gerry covered her mouth and sat her down.-

- She's not a true teacher, she already has a partner.- She turned to see Liz and began to give her annoy.-

No, shhh. Sofia - Sofia raised her head- Sofia will be your partner for this project.-

The teasing and murmurs didn't take long, the teacher, how she could, silenced everyone. When Javier passed by Gerry, he took his arm.

Be careful, brother. I'm telling you: she's crazy. They put her in an insane asylum and everything. Be careful. - He let go of his arm and I just surrounded his eyes. Yes, I didn't like Sofia, but I didn't have to talk about her like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

821 words in the first chapter, wow.

The updates are not accurate but there will be 2 or more a week.

Don't forget to vote!

Atte-Girl Z