Part 1: Continue Exploring mansion-1

In upper part, I has made it to the mansion, but I now trapped inside with no way out. What will happen to me now? Let's find out.

I then walks to the right hall, as I enters it I sees a shadow figure walking in front of me. The shadowy figure looks familiar.

Pinkppy: What, is that teacher? Teacher!

No response, and she/it kept walking.

Pinkppy: She must have not heard me, I should go catch up. Wait a second, why is she here? I never told her I was coming. Could she have arrived before I did?

I looks at an artificial plant with an uninterested look on my face.

Pinkppy: It's an a artificial plant, tacky if you ack me.

I then enters through a door on my left, I walks through the hallway and opens a closet, it's empty, other than this note inside.

Pinkppy: There's something in here.

I picks it up to see it was a note that spelled "EL".

Pinkppy: EL? Is this supposed to spell something? Maybe a name? Should hold on to this and see if I can find anymore like this

I then looks at the back to see it has the number "46" on it. I puts the note in my backpack and continues on by walking through the door. I walks out to see that my outside again, as I looks at the river.

Pinkppy: There's something off about this water. It's dark and it smells of decay.

I wonders whether or not I should swim across, I soon decides not to, as I gets a bad feeling about the water.

Pinkppy: No way, I'll find other way.

I enters the door next to the mirror, I sees two beds, artificial plants, a bag, and a table with a paper and a teddy bear on it. I picks up the paper and reads it.

"There's a huge mess in the first floor bathroom. I saw auntie lock the door so no one can see what she did. I drew a picture to show where she hid the keys."

I sees a drawing on the table as well.

Pinkppy: There's a drawing here, I can probably find the key which is mentioned.

After putting the picture away in my backpack, I then goes over to the teddy bear and looks at it.

Pinkppy: The bear is old and worn. Awe, it's adorable.

I touches it, only to yelp as the bear pricked my finger.

Pinkppy: Ouch! Thing pricked my finger!

I walks out of the room, not before giving the beds a second glance, I wants to take a nap, but this place isn't safe for one. After walking out of the room, I then looks at a bookshelf next to the mirror, I picks several torn pages in the bookshelf and reads me out loud.