Chapter 1: The Mission

Nixie was in line with a pointy-eared nixel while Major Nixel was telling them about the next big mission he'll be assigning the two nixels.

"ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP!" Barked Major Nixel.

"According to recorded footage from satellites, Planet Mixel has A MOON! If we're going to stop ALL the mixels from mixing, then we should go for the MOON AS WELL!"

"...Your point is?" Questioned Nixie, who paid little to no attention due to his lack of cares to give.

"YOU AND THE NIXEL NEXT TO YOU ARE BEING SENT TO THE MOON!" Yelled Major Nixel.

Major Nixel then threw the two small nixels into the inside of a black, cubical, miniature ship-space.

"START THE SHIP!" Major Nixel yelled at the two nixels.

"WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Nixie shouted back.

"YEAH!" Agreed Nixie's pointy-eared partner.

Nixie and the pointy-eared nixel started to press buttons on the control panel in the ship, and then they blasted off to head for Mixel Moon. Meanwhile, it was Rokit's turn to make breakfast and when he made it, it was 2 slightly burnt panffles with a bunch of syrup.

"I know you're a good cook and all with Crater-tots, but you really gotta work on the panffles more." Said Naut.

(A/N: Panffles are a mix of pancakes and waffles.)

"Look, I've never cooked panffles before, okay?" Replied Rokit.

"SO DON'T PATRONIZE ME!"

"Woah, dude. Chill." Niksput told Rokit.

"Look, 'dude'. I can't 'chill' because I'll be too lazy to do ANYTHING BY THEN!" Rokit explained to Niksput.

"...That's kinda close-minded." Said Niksput.

While Niksput and Rokit were arguing about seriousness and laziness, Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp and gobbled up his panffles. At the same time, the two nixels were spying on them from the window.

"Alright, so here's the plan." Nixie told his pointy-eared partner.

"We take them out one by one, and then we run inside, steal the cubits, run out, and get back to our boss."

His partner then saluted at Nixie's plan.

"Wait, didn't we schedule a fire drill today?" Asked Naut.

A few seconds later, the Orbitons instantly flew out of the kitchen and out of the dome, but they were only a few inches away from the dome.

"Alright, great work, everyone. NOW MOVE BACK IN!" Said Rokit.

The nixels suddenly realized that if the Orbitons flew back inside their home, they could see them and attack the two nixels, ruining their chance of stealing any cubits. Nixie grabbed his pointy-eared partner and ran out of the dome, but then they noticed a "cave" from afar. The two nixels ran towards the "cave" and tried to feel around it, looking for a way to get in.

"Wait, what are we even doing?" Asked Nixie.

"Nix nix-nix. (No idea.)" Said the pointy-eared nixel.

When they got to the side of the cave, it revealed to be a trash chute. When the two nixels looked at the trash chute, they saw tots of trash bags, flybuzzers, and recycled electronics.

(A/N: This is a reference to Mixels Unite: Retold.)

"Dude, I'm not going in there." Complained Nixie.

"Never in a million years would I EVER want to ROLL AROUND IN TRASH even if it's the last thing I- AGH!" Nixie's pointy-eared partner pushed Nixie into the trash chute and then he followed him by jumping into the very trash chute.

When the two nixels fell on the floor and got up, they both saw practically millions of blinking lights in different colors.

"Well, this explains a lot." Blurted Nixie.

The two nixels walked around the room, disgusted by all the bright colors of the lights. Suddenly, Nixie's pointy-eared partner tripped on one of the wires that were on the floor.

"Ow!" Shouted the nixel.

Nixie ran towards his partner, picked him up, and put him on the other side of the wire which now had a cut due to the pointy-eared nixel tripping on it.

"Careful, we can't get caught!" Warned Nixie.

Suddenly, a blaring alarm was sounding out loud and clear.

(A/N: This chapter ain't done yet so just wait.)