WHAT IF I MEET RITWIK

A sunny beachy day actually mid day and me the "weirdo" sitting far away from the soothing ocean waves. It was a strange moment as everyone was looking at me you know why because I was wearing a pretty floral printed dress on a beach, seriously I was. Mid parted hair with two ponytails. I seriously was looking like a 5 years old kid but I'm not I'm 10 more than it but who even cares. I saw people enjoying with their family, kids, friends etc. and here me sitting all alone. Suddenly my gaze fell on a man he was in black tacedo I know I'm also wearing a weird outfit on beach but he's much more. I saw the man turned his face in my direction, and obviously I turned my face but still having little glances on him. When he was a bit far from me I realised he was none other than Ritwik, Ritwik Noon the business tycoon. Whom I admire a lot. I came out of my chain of thoughts when he came and sat beside me on the sand. I never meet him in personal just read about him on social media or magazines he was much more than he was described or shown there. There was a akward silence between us as we both are introverts, he broke the silence and said "Hey, beautiful", saying that I was shocked that would be an understatement. He snapped his fingers and asked me " Where are you lost, I said Hey". "Sorry actually Hello umm..." I sighed. " Don't feel akward, if you don't wanna talk to me that's fine I understand" he said softly. " No I din't meant that actually I am your biggest fan, and getting called 'BEAUTIFUL' by someone whom you admire is a big thing" I defended myself. "You look like a tiny cute doll how could you be my BIGGEST fan ?" He asked out. "I'm not a tiny doll, I'm 15 Mr. Noon" I snapped at him. He smirked "Yeah, but why are you calling me Mr. Noon?" "As you obviously are elder than me and I found it more fancy" I replied. "You may call me Ritwik it's fine for me" "Ok so Ritwik may I ask you a question" " If it's not that when I'm marrying then yes ofcourse ". " Actually I wanted you to ask that you are one of the richest person in India so why you're here I mean why in Puri that too in a formal outfit" I asked curiously as he was so rich that he don't even see the price tag, so why he choosed Puri to visit he may go to Goa or Maldives. "Well I love Puri I don't know why but I do, and second I came here for a meeting from there directly here. If you visited here before you could understand" " Yeah I have came here once before I guess I was 6 or 7 that time". " May I ask you something in favour?" "Yes why not" I replied. " Your face itself tells that you haven't travelled alone a single time in your whole life so with whom you came here and that too in a frock just like a baby" he asked me out "Ugh.. I came here with my mom, dad, maternal grandparents, aunty & cousin brother. They were making fun of me as I couldn't make a sand castle so I got offended and walked to my room in resort there (pointing my fingers towards a small yet cool resort) and changed into a good dress as they won't allow me be there alone so I'm sitting here annoyed from all. BTW you are also looking annoyed ". " Yeah I'm, you are good reading faces. I'm annoyed by one question asked to me". " When are you getting married to Mishti " both said together and let out a laugh. " Salman Khan of business world " I cracked a not so poor joke and he chuckled. "I'm hungry let's eat something and please don't hesitate. At the end I'm your crush" I looked at him amused at his last statement. " Hold on hold on who told you that you are my crush. Which indeed you ain't " " But why I'm not. I'm handsome, charming, dashing..." I interrupted him and said " Because you already are engaged and I'm not at all interested in crush and all". " Ok leave it now and let's have something". And he dragged me to a stall of pav bhaji I din't knew that there can be a stall of pav bhaji in Puri beach. We were eating while my phone ranged flashing the name *MUMMA*   And I forgot that everyone was there and I came her without informing them which indeed was not right. "I need to go now or else I will be dead" I told, he replied with a soft smile "Ok but may I have your insta acc to". I had no time to be shocked so I just told him @hugivsa.shit which is his private acc just I added a dot in it. I bid a byee to him and went in the direction where my family was.
"Oh shit I didn't ask her name and that crazy girl didn't told me as well" I heard him mumbling. "It's KHUSHI" I shouted and got a smile in return.

My outfit

His outfit ignore the blazer

That's it for today it's just my random thought.
Thnx for reading. Keep reading & voting ❤️