Stalker's Tango ch 46

Blake was feeling restless when they entered the minka that was located on top of the long stairs, even though the view was amazing, and there was a huge pond with lotus flowers scattered around. There were also koi fish under the clear water–but Blake couldn't enjoy them, because of Sloane.

The moment Sloane went limp in his arms, Grimshaw appeared in a flash and he took him away from Blake to his annoyance. He took a sharp breath to calm himself and looked around, but everyone else did not seem to be bothered by the scary man's action. Strangely, the man's action seemed natural–even for him. He recalled that the sight was so familiar and yet he did not remember when he ever saw that.

Soon after, Yuki and Kai came and told Blake not to worry about Sloane because Dottore was attending him. Kai invited Blake to the minka with the others then.

Blake secretly wondered why those people that Sloane called family were unfazed at all by the boy's sudden loss of consciousness, but then again, he was just an outsider to them. And somehow it pissed him off–the way he couldn't do anything at all.

Then he decided to walk around the compound to calm himself down, and to think.

The compound was beautiful and ethereal, like it was not from this world. The air was cool and the sweet fragrance of sakura wafted around him, calming him instantly.

Strange, he had never been here, but why was everything so familiar?

His feet seemed to know where he was going, so he followed them until he arrived at a remote location, where there was a huge pink sakura tree standing tall beside a very clear lake with a small waterfall on it. It was pretty far from the main house, and yet he could easily find this place as if he had already been there before. 

He looked around and everything seemed very familiar–the beautiful scene, the waterfall, the scent of sakura, and he suddenly felt sleepy. He sat down in front of the tree, laid his head on its trunk, and quickly fell asleep–as if the surroundings encouraged him to do so. 

So he did.

He dreamt very vividly, again about the silver haired girl with an infectious laugh who was always by his side ever since they were just kids. 

She was always there with him ever since he could remember, and he had always loved her even before he knew what love was. He could remember that the first thing that he saw when he opened his eyes was that girl, the beautiful girl with silver hair and galaxy eyes.

And then everything started to move so fast, a flash of scenes–her laugh, her tears, her moans, everything–dancing before his eyes. He could see everything but at the same time–nothing.

But one thing he knew for sure.

He loved her.

Only her.

And maybe because he was dreaming about the girl, the woman, the love of his life–all with silver hair and galaxy eyes–when he heard the splash of water, he opened his eyes to find the same figure who just vividly graced his dream.

He looked at the beautiful naked woman with silver hair–who had just emerged from the lake–with nothing but the skin she was born with. 

Freyja.

He didn't even notice that his surroundings had gone darker–that he had slept there for almost the whole day. He didn't notice anything else beside the woman who approached him–now with tears in her galaxy eyes. And when she was finally there in front of him, she touched his face with her long fingers, with eyes full of love and adoration, and whispered the words to him.

"Blake… I've missed you so much." 

Blake was still entranced by the sight of her body that was framed from behind by the color of the sunset and made her look like a sun goddess, when she moved closer and kissed him softly.

He instinctively opened his mouth and his legs to accommodate her better–as if they've done this many times before. And when she straddled him–deepening her kiss–her nimble hands started to open the button of his shirt and opened it to feel his hardened nipples.

"Freyja… I–" He tried to tell her about his dream, about the girl, the woman he saw in it. Was it really her? It was all a blur, but one thing he knew now, that he would not let her go again.

"Ssh, baby, I know." Freyja put her finger on Blake's mouth and soon replaced it with her mouth. She missed Blake so much and she was hurting when she remembered how he protected her with all of his might–even ignoring his own safety. And that caused him to lose his memory.

But even though Blake might have forgotten who she was, his basic instinct did not, as he pulled her close in a manner that was oh so familiar to them both.

He put his hands on Freyja's backside and slid her closer to his now‐erect manhood, and he rubbed them together–just like how she liked it. Seeing how she moaned and gasped aloud, he started to kiss her neck–tasting her skin, the water droplet, her scent–and it was all so familiar to him. He continued to explore her body with his mouth, sucking her erect nipples while keep grounding their sex together for friction.

"Mmph…ahh…" Freyja threw her head back from the pleasure while kept grinding on Blake's cock, as he kept teasing her everywhere with his mouth and his hands. She moved by herself now, and Blake quickly took off his zipper to reveal his huge erect cock–which was already leaking.

"I won't be able to last long, baby." Blake grunted as he positioned his cock in front of her wet and throbbing core.

"Shut up and fuck me." Freyja didn't wait until he put it, instead she slid down on his cock without warning, making both of them gasp with pleasure. "Oh god, Blake, I missed you so much." She took his face and kissed him, while starting to move her hips and squeeze him–just like how he liked it. 

Blake couldn't even reply from the heaven he was experiencing, and he could only kiss Freyja while his finger touched and rubbed her sweet spot, making her cry out and move faster.

"Fuck, I can't hold it, baby…" She moved faster and harder against Blake, until all they could hear was the sound of flesh against each other–and their grunts. Blake was already out of his mind with lust, and he was reduced to a caveman who gave in to his baser instinct–mating.

This woman–he recognized this woman as his mate.

He realized this clearly when he held her in his arms possessively, and felt her body moved against him in a familiar rhythm.

She's mine.

And with that realization, he came apart inside her, and she also followed suit by screaming and tightened her inside to milk him for every drop he shot into her–and absorbed it into her body, just like a Devourer should do.