change your clothes *

Avery and Vinnie were invited to a dinner for members of the Hype House to celebrate the release of the Netflix show.

Avery finished her makeup after getting dressed, walking into the room where she caught Vinnie's eyes. He scanned over the dress that she had chosen to wear.

"Are you wearing that to dinner?" Vinnie asked as he stood by the door.

"Yes, do you like it?" Avery asked.

"Not really, no." Vinnie shook his head.

"Why?" Avery asked.

"It shows every curve on your body, it's really tight, and shows to much skin." Vinnie said.

"What are you trying to imply right now Vinnie?" Avery asked.

"You look like a slut Avery, you're not wearing that in front of my friends." Vinnie said.

Tears clouded her eyes as she stared at him. Her mouth was slightly open and quite frankly she was hurt and very offended that her boyfriend would say something like that.

"I know you did not just call me a slut Vinnie." Avery said.

"I didn't, I said that dress makes you look like one." Vinnie defended himself.

"That's the same fucking thing Vinnie. You're literally going with your shirt halfway unbuttoned when you know that Nikita and Nailea think you're hot and I didn't say shit about that. How fucking dare you say something like that to me!" Avery raised her voice at him.

"Avery, I just don't want you to wear the dress and Nikita and Nailea don't think that way of me." Vinnie said.

"Nikita fucking begged you to take her to the prom thing she set up and you did it when you had a girlfriend. How many times has Nailea tried to fuck you right in front of my face." Avery yelled.

"I was being nice to her Avery. She wanted me to take her to the prom she set up, I was trying to be a good friend. And I've never given in to Nai, so why does it matter? Just change the fucking dress so we aren't late." Vinnie said.

"Well you aren't a good boyfriend, that's for fucking sure. Go to the dinner alone." Avery said, walking into the bathroom and taking her makeup off with with Micellar water and a cloth.

"Don't take your makeup off Avery, I'm not going alone." Vinnie said.

"Yes you are. Goodbye." Avery said, trying to shut the door.

"I want you to go with me." Vinnie said as he pushed the door opened.

"Why would you want to go with a slut Vinnie? I'm sure that your "friends" would love to see you there without me." Avery said, successfully closing the door and locking it this time.

——

"Hey, where's Avery?" Kouvr asked as Vinnie sat down.

"She didn't feel like coming." Vinnie answered.

"That's odd, she was super excited to come because she wanted to celebrate your success." Mia said.

"She wasn't feeling well." Vinnie offered a small smile, feeling guilty as fuck for saying what he said to her after finding out she was so proud of him.

Dinner went by and it was overall a good time. Vinnie had tried to text Avery a bunch of times but she didn't answer him. He ended up ordering her a to-go order so she would at least have food to eat. It was the least he could do after calling her a slut.

When he arrived back at the Hype House, after turning down drinks with the rest of the members, he walked up to his room to find the door slightly cracked. He pushed it open gently to find Avery curled up on her side of his bed, covered by the blanket and sniffling.

"B-Baby?" Vinnie asked softly.

Avery didn't answer, rolling her eyes when she could hear his footsteps getting closer.

"I got you dinner and a fork from the kitchen." Vinnie said, setting the food next to her on the nightstand.

"Not hungry." Avery mumbled.

"Alright, well I'll leave it here just in case you change your mind." Vinnie said.

He sat down next to the bed in the floor, reaching up and running a hand through her hair. Instinctively, she leaned into his touch.

"Babygirl, I'm so sorry. You didn't look like a slut and I should t have said that." Vinnie apologized.

"Do you expect me to just accept some shitty apology after you called me a fucking slut?" Avery snapped, rolling her eyes.

"No baby. I don't. How do I make it up to you?" Vinnie asked.

"I don't know Vincent, figure it out."

——

"Are you still mad at me?" Vinnie asked, peaking his head into his room to find Avery sitting on his bed with her MacBook on her lap.

She raised her head to look at him, rolling her eyes. Lowering her head, she answered:

"What do you think?"

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Vinnie walked in the room to see her box of food empty. He mentally smiled to himself knowing that she had at least ate something.

"I know you are. It doesn't change the fact that you still really hurt my feelings." Avery answered.

"Then let me show you how sorry I am." Vinnie said, sitting next to his girlfriend and laying a hand on her thigh, dangerously close to her heat.

"Why would you wanna fuck a slut Vinnie?" Avery scoffed, standing up and walking into the bathroom.

Vinnie huffed but stood up and followed his girlfriend. He leaned against the wall as he watched her do her skin care.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay? I know that words aren't enough and that I made you really upset. I just didn't want you to wear that dress because I didn't want the other guys to stare at what's mine. You didn't look like a slut, you looked so good, to good for other people to look at." Vinnie said, dipping his head into her neck and pressing soft kisses.

"You could've told me that. I could've avoided crying in your bed while you were gone." Avery said, letting her body relax against him.

"I know sweetheart, I'm just really stupid." Vinnie mumbled against her skin.

"I can't say that I disagree." Avery giggled and moaned at the same time.

After she washed her face, Vinnie lifted her from the ground and laid her body on the bed. Standing above her, he reached down and pulled her tank top over her head. Next was the panties she was wearing.

"So beautiful." Vinnie whispered, leaning down and kissing her lips.

Next to come off was all of his clothes. Laying down next to her, he pulled her on top of him. Both let out a moan at the feeling of their sensitive areas brushing against one another.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Vinnie asked.

"No, just wanna cockwarm." Avery said.

Her lips parted out of pure and raw pleasure as he slipped himself inside of her. This was her favorite thing to do with him. It was easily the most intimate of things in her opinion. No sex, they were just being connected.

"Comfy?" Vinnie asked as he pulled the blanket up.

"Very." Avery nodded and layed her head on his shoulder.

"Am I forgiven?" Vinnie asked.

"I guess I'll forgive you this time, but if it happens again, I'm not sure."