BEST MAN

I can't believe that he is proposing to me in front of many people, take note.....my whole family are also here.

I was so surprised to the point that I can't even speak a single word except saying.....

"YES!"

I didn't hesitate to say the magic word because i knew to myself that he is the one for me.

I felt how he express his love towards me.....

-----

Several months of preparation for the wedding passed.....

Isang linggo bago ang kasal, ipinakilala sa'kin ng fiancee ko ang kanyang best friend na magiging best man niya sa araw ng kasal namin.

"Hon, he's Xion. My best man."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the name of the man who once i loved. "Hi. Long time no see, Irene."

I can't deny that i still have feelings for this man in front of me kahit na matagal ko ng kinalimutan iyon simula nang umalis siya.

He was, my first love.....

Since our college days, we became a couple and we even promised each other that we would get married after we graduated but one day, he suddenly left me and I just heard that he went to another country.

He didn't even gave me an explanation on why did he do that?

Still, I'm lucky because if he hadn't left me, I wouldn't have known my fiancee today, the one who is always there for me. I realized that he is the person who truly loves me and the only person who will accompany me through all my hardships and pain.

The real person who made me feel love.....

"Hello, Xion. Long time no see too. I hope you're doing well." I replied and shook hands with him.

"Congratulations to your wedding." he added.

"Thank you." I smiled.

_____________________________________

Entry for Write A Thon Challenge: Month of June

This is 300 words to be exact.

#WattpadAThonChallenge2022
#WattpadJuneEntry

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR THE VOTES!!! SARANGHE!💕