Part 3: Happys Revenge

[DISCLAIMER, I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL!]

Happy's POV
"Hi everyone!" I said as I stood in front of the entire guild. "I just wanted to be the first to announce that Natsu and Lucy are getting married!" I said happily, but behind the fake happiness was a revengeful smile. I looked at everyone, they were clapping, whispering, and of corse saying congratulations to 'almost newly weds'.
I looked at Lucy, and she was raging. She looked like she was about to explode! But of corse Natsu was obviously confused, but noticed that everyone was happy, and just went along with my prank. Then another thought popped into my head, and I grinned wickedly, "oh how rude of me! I almost forgot the best part! Natsu and Lucy Dragneel also asked me if I could be the one to announce.... That they are going to have a baby!" Everyone in the guild erupted with cheers, high fiving Natsu, hugging Lucy, and of corse asking when the due date is. I stepped down and went up to 'Mr, and Mrs. Dragneel' and gave them a hug. "Congratulations!" I chirped, I must be a good actor!
*•*•*•*
Lucy's POV
After Happy totally humiliated me in front of the entire guild, I tried to tell them it was a prank, but no one would listen! "Aw, it's okay Lucy you don't have to be embarrassed, you too were made for each other!" They would say!
'Oh, I'm gonna kill that cat!' I thought as I left to go to Magnolia park. It was just before sundown-the perfect time to be alone.
I sat down under the tree that was once uprooted by Natsu, just for me. I smiled at the memory, 'I can't believe he cared that much. He really is an amazing person.' I thought, but went back to fuming about what Happy did earlier. 'And Natsu was totally going along with it! How was he not totally embarrassed?!' I mentally questioned myself.
"So, did you learn your lesson?" Someone from behind me asked. 'Happy' I mentally growled before standing up and turning around. I gasped as I turned around and became face to face with Natsu. And I mean face to face, we were so close that our noses were touching. I looked up and noticed Happy was happily perched on top of Natsu's pink hair. "how could you do that!" I yelled up at the blue animal, "you completely embarrassed me, and told a giant lie to the entire guild, even Gramps believed it!" I yelled again, "but everyone know you like Natsu anyway!" Happy said back, I sucked in a breath and held it, probably blushing like crazy. Natsu looked completely stunned. "I.. I do not!" I fired back after a pause in our argument. Natsu's facial expressions slightly fell, like he was disappointed or something. 'Wait, disappointed?!' I screamed in my head.
Natsu put his finger on my nose and smirked looking down on me. "I told Happy would be mad, and I knew he would do something like this!"
"Whatever", I grumbled moving I head to the side so Natsu's finger wouldn't be on my nose anymore.
*•*•*•*
Lucy's POV
Finally Happy left, but Natsu stayed with me. We were both sitting underneath the big sakura tree, that held memory's for both of us. "The sunset sure is beautiful," I said, breaking the awkward silence that had taken up the last 20 minutes since Happy left. I swear I heard Natsu mumble, "not as beautiful as you,"
"Natsu?"
"Yeah?"
"Why did you go along with what happy was telling be the guild?"
"I don't know. It was funny?"
*silence*
"Oh! A shooting star!" I gasped. The sun had just set and there was already shooting stars? "Make a wish!" I added.
'I wish that one day Natsu and I will be more then friends'

Natsu's POV
"Make a wish!" She said softly as she kneeled up and closed her eyes. 'I wonder what she is wishing for' I thought as a breeze slightly came, blowing her hair the side. 'She is gorgeous' I thought out of no where.

I closed my eyes, just like Lucy had, and wished for something, 'I wish that one day Lucy's name will be Lucy Dragneel.' Lucy opened her eyes and leaned back against the tree. A stronger breeze came over, making Lucy shiver. I wrapped my arm around Lucy's waist, and pulled her up against me. She stiffened, and then relaxed into me, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"Lucy?" I asked. "Yes Natsu?" Lucy answered with her eyes closed, still leaning on me. "What did you wish for?" I asked. She opened her eyes, looked at me, smiled and then went back to her old position. "If it comes true, one day you will know."
That made me nervous, what if she wanted something that would make her leave fairy tail, or worse, leave me?!
"What did you wish for?" She says, tearing me from my thoughts.
"Uh-oh umm, it's a secret!" I said nervously. Lucy sighed, "okay Natsu."
Lucy wrapped one arm around my back, "thanks Natsu," she whispered, and from the sound of her voice, I knew she was smiling. "For what?" I asked, 'why is she thanking me?' I thought. "Thanks for always being there for me. I always feel safe around you. I'm so thankful that I met you." She said, I knew she was drifting off to sleep. 'Just do it Natsu, this might be your only chance!' A voice in the back of my head said. "Your welcome Lucy," I said quietly. "I will always be by your side." I said softly, 'Always', I said mentally.
"Yeah, thanks." Lucy muttered, I could hear the sincerity in her voice, and it put a even bigger smile on my face.
'Okay, here it goes.'
I turned Lucy so she faced me, and even though she had a shocked expression on her face, she still look beautiful. "Lucy, I'm sorry. I have to." I said, feeling nervous as hell.
"Natsu wha-
I didn't let her finish. I sucked in a breath, and quickly pressed my lips to hers. She went rigid, but not for long. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as I wrapped my arms around her small waist. She relaxed into me, which made me happy, because I was really nervous. But all of a sudden my nervousness melted away, and I know exactly why. Lucy. She has this affect on me, and I'm pretty sure she felt the same way.
We both pulled away at the same time, which was great timing because I was holding my breathe that entire time.
I noticed Lucy was looking away from me, and I had no idea why. I touched her face and softly pulled it toward my own. She was crying.
'I'm so stupid! Why would she want to kiss me? We are just friends, god dammit!' I mentally screamed at myself. "Lucy, I'm so-
"No." She said firmly, before she kissed my cheek and fell into my chest. She started hugging me, and this time she didn't try to hold back the tears.
"I'm sorry Natsu, it's not you, I'm just.... Happy." She said, still crying into my chest. I looked down at her, and wrapped my arms around her. "Are you okay?" I asked cautiously. "I'm more then okay, I'm fantastic, that's why I'm crying, because of this. Because of you." She said while laughing slightly. 'Shit, I made her cry,' I thought. "Dont worry, tears of joy are okay," she said while pulling her face from my chest and wiping her face. Quickly I take her hand away, stopping her from wiping her tears. Instead, I wipe her tears. She smiles, and let's out a small laugh, "thanks Natsu," she says softly.
*•*•*•*
Natsu's POV
"The stars are so bright tonight," Lucy said as we lay together and looked up at the stars. "Yeah," was my only response, it was hard for me to think straight, I mean I had just kissed Lucy. My Lucy. And it was better then I could of ever imagined.
"Hey Lucy?" I asked, but there was no answer other then the soft sound of her breathing. 'I guess she fell asleep.' I thought as I sighed and continued to look at the stars and think about our kiss. "Natsu?" Lucy said sleepily, "yeah?" I replied, "Natsu, I love you."
I help my breath. 'She..Loves me' I thought. I rolled Lucy over so she faced me, and kissed her again. But this time, it was different. It didn't just feel like a kiss. It felt like she was explaining her love, which I have no problems with. When she drew away, I whispered, "I love you too...
*•*•*•*
Lucy's POV
The sun shine brightly down on my face, waking me up, and causing me to remember about the night before. I heard someone's steady breathing beside me, and without a doubt it's Natsu. I watched his steady breathing, and I couldn't stop my self from remembering what he told me last night. "I love you too." Is what he said, and I actually knew that he was being honest. I lightly smiled, and put my head on his chest. Before I knew it, I had fallen into an peaceful dreamless sleep.

"Aww, their so cute!" I heard a familiar voice whisper, "they loooooove each other" another voice said. I kept my eyes closed, I didn't want to face them and explain why Natsu and I are sharing the bed, so I pretended to sleep. "Shhh Happy, you'll wake them up!" A female voice said. I felt Natsu move around from underneath me, and someone else said "oh no! They're waking up!" I started to hear Natsu's voice, "Erza? Happy? Wendy, Gray? Why are you guys here?" Natsu asked sleepily. "We could ask you the same question, flame brain." Gray said, and even though I was 'sleeping' I knew I was blushing. "Lucy, we know your awake too," Erza laughed. I groaned an lifted my self off of Natsu's warm body, and opened my sleepy eyes. "Yeah, whatever," I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest. "Why are you guys here?" I asked looking at everyone in the room. "For a job request!" Wendy said happily, lifting a piece of paper in front of my face. I studied the paper, it looked like a fairly tough job, but nothing we can't handle. I was passing the paper back to Wendy when something caught my eye, "wait, hold on a sec, this is a S-Class job request!" I said nervously, "yeah, so?" Natsu said casually. "We are sure you want to do this Wendy?" I asked looking at her. A nervous look swept across her face, but disappeared quickly, "yeah I'll be okay! Besides, I know you guys will help me if I need it," she said confidently. Erza put her hand on Wendy's shoulder, "that's right." Erza said kindly, "we will always be there to help you, but I think you will be just fine," Erza said as she smiled down as Wendy.

*•*•*•*
"Carriages are death traps!" Natsu said as he tried to hold in his puke. "Poor Natsu," Happy said sighing. "Wendy, can't you do the Troyia spell on him?" I asked Wendy, who nodded and said "well I gue-" but stopped when Carla cut her off. "No child, the more you do that spell the less it works on him. Save it for a time when he really needs it."
"I'm... Dying," Natsu said as he gagged and squirmed around. "Dont worry, we're almost there," I said patting Natsu on the back, "you say that every time," he said, but quickly went back to gagging and 'dying'. Erza and Gray laughed quietly across from Natsu and I, while Happy was trying to offer Charla his fish. 'Just like the good old days' I thought while I saw everyone laughing, and joking, other then Natsu who was suffering from his 'issues.'

*•*•*•*
Charlas POV
I couldn't keep ignoring the visions I was getting, and as always, sooner or later, they will come true. I just hope this one doesn't. If it does, we will lose our Celestial Lovers.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Dun dun dun!!! Who's the Celestial Lovers? What does Charla mean by what she saw in her vision? Keep reading to find out!

I really love reading this book! Am I doing okay? I write and update a new chapter everyday, so I don't know if I'm moving along to quickly! Anyway, I'm at the hospital right now, I might have an appendices! It really hurts, but hopfully it's not :Z !
I want to say THANK YOU to all my readers, even though I don't have many as of right now, it makes me really happy every time I notice a new one! So thank you, it means a lot.

I have a few random question for you guys, what's Wendy's and Romeos couple name? And what's Happy and Charlas couple name? I NEED TO KNOW!

Who do you ship?
Nalu?
Gralu?
Jerza?
Gruvia?
( personally I ship Nalu and Jerza!)
By the way if you want to see a REAL Jerza moment, watch Fairy Tail episode 153, but if your not there yet you should wait, it hold other spoilers too! Watch out!

BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!