Preparations

The next morning Chay woke so excited to talk Morgan about prom, she was so psyched about she decided to tell her mother about it. " Good morning mom ", " Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well? " , " Yeah, guess what?" ," What?", " I got asked to prom ", " Wow that's great Chay, was it that fine, rich boy in your class" , Chay's mother has always been more interested in first class people then middle class people, after what Chay's mom said she wasn't surprised but she was still offended. "Um no, Kade asked me and I'm going with him " , " Oh Kade the boy you've been best friends since pre school? "," Yes mama ", " Why did you say yes ?" , "Well really mama, the real question is why wouldn't I say yes, he's gorgeous" , " Is he now, well I guess the only thing to do know is invite him to dinner " , " Wait what? Really?! " , " Well why yes, now go to school and make the preparations, while Miranda (their maid) cleans the house " , " Oh mama, thank you so much! " , as she ran you to her and hugged her.

After her mother dropped her off at school , she saw Morgan and walked with her inside. " So did you tell your mom about you and Kade going to prom together ?" , " Yeah she wants him to come over for dinner tonight" , Morgan just gave her a confused look, " Yeah I thought it was weird too but I guess I'll tell him about it and we'll see what happens ", " Your mom is going to do an inspection of him" , " What? That's crazy" ," Girl I'm telling you the truth, after you guys get comfortable and start eating she's going to be on him like white on rice " , " Okay I'll tell you what happens afterward " , "Okay well I got to go talk to ya later" , " Okay bye".

Chay sneaked into science class and sat next to Kade, " Nice of you to join us Chay " , said Mrs. Rhyne. "Great" ,she mumbled. " Since your late you can go to Principal Daniels and tell her why your late " , Mrs. Rhyne said. " Hold on that's a bunch of bull crap " , Kade said defending Chay, " Oh is it? Do you want ISS or do you want Saturday school? " , as Mrs. Rhyne threatened, " Actually both would be great " , Chay said using sarcasm, " Okay tomorrow afternoon both of you will start detention and ISS tomorrow and this Saturday you'll start Saturday school, anymore sarcasm or remarks?" , the whole class was quite , " That's what I thought now let's start class.."

When lunch rolled around Chay was ready to go home but she knew she couldn't, she and Kade found Morgan and Donovan and sat with them. " So I heard about 1st period" , Morgan said, " Yeah it went pretty bad but she always finds a way to aggravate someone " , Chay answered, " Well are you going to tell your mom what happened when Kade is at your house? " , Morgan asked, " Ooh Kade is going to be your house tonight??" , Donovan said, " I am? " , Kade asked. " Yeah I meant to tell you earlier, I told my mom about us going to prom together and she wants you to come over for dinner " , " Do you want me to dress up? " , " I would, her mom has high expectations for Chay's guest for special dinner nights" , Morgan said. "Okay that's fine, what time?" , Kade asked , " Hold on I'll text her and ask " , Chay replied.

Hey mama what time do you want Kade to come over?

7:30 sharp

Okay see you later love you

Love you too

" 7:30 sharp" , Chay said , " Ok I'll see you then " , Kade said and then kissed her on the cheek.