Relationship Status

The sun who was hiding from the world all through the night was slowly coming out to kick everyone from bed but it had no effect on Sidharth Shukla who was sleeping in his king-sized bed wrapped in royal blue duvet. With the sound of alarm clock, He woke up, he sat on bed, Stretching his arms to shoo his sleepiness away. He got down from bed and went in washroom to get ready. After getting ready for his office he went downstairs at dinning table for breakfast. His servant serves him breakfast while sipping his coffee he check some mails on his cell phone when a sound of something falling down caught his attention. Sidharth stood up from his place and goes toward Kitchen from where that sound came from. 

The sight in front of him prick his heart, His 5 month pregnant wife was trying to get some container from upper shelf but shehnaaz couldnt reach there because of her baby bump which wasn't allowing her to jump little or Climbing on stool to reach there. Sidharth sighed looking at his Mute wife...Mute yeah right she can't speak as far as he know, When Shehnaaz was 15 she got in accident with her parents, Her parents died in that accident but shehnaaz survived but she was too shocked then she slipped into depression that caused her to lost her voice.

"What are you doing?" Sidharth asked in emotionless tone which was somewhat rude. He knew that his this behavior hurt her but he doesn't care.

Hearing him Shehnaaz straighten herself, Turning around to face her husband who was shooting daggers at her direction, Shehnaaz knows he don't care for her but at least he can show some amount of care toward their baby who is growing inside her. Shehnaaz knew she doesn't deserves him, He deserves someone of his status not someone like her, emotionally weak person who cant even speak. Yeah you guessed it right, Their marriage was forced one, Their Grand parents were best of friends and when SidNaaz were little their grandparents promised each other that their grand kids will marry each other.

And seven months back, His parents forced him and her to get married, Shehnaaz didn't have option, as after her parents death Shukla's were taking care of her, Shehnaaz couldn't deny them. As expected Sidharth didn't wanted to marry her, Who would, who would want a mute wife, Specially A business tycoon like him. After marriage  Sidharth ignored her like she don't even exist Though in start Shehnaaz tried to win him but after few attempt when she got nothing, Shehnaaz gave up, Leave everything in hand of her fate

"If you are doing this to get my attention then don't do because I don't care" His harsh cold words bring her back into reality, She nodded her head in no. Its not that Sidharth taunt her everyday or torture her mentally or physically , in fact he don't even talk to her nor look at her and that bothered her a lot, This is the first time he is accusing her for something. Tears threaten to spill out from her beautiful chocolate brown eyes but she held them back.

Sidharth gave her last glare then left from there for his office, when he reached his office, After parking his car, He made his way inside. Sidharth look at Ameen, His employee who was pacing in front of him in his cabin with worried expression.

"What happen Ameen? Is everything alright?" Sidharth asked him as he entered in his cabin, Ameen follow him inside.

"Sir I need leave for two weeks" Ameen told him.

"Sorry Ameen thats not possible, Already few employees are on leave and there is new project coming in out way too I cannot give you leave that too two weeks" Sidharth explain him. Ameen gave him pleading look.

"Sir My wife is in her last month of pregnancy, She needs me" Ameen pleaded to him.

"Sorry I cant..." Ameen didn't let him complete his sentence as he took out a envelope from his pocket and kept it on table infront of Sidharth. Sidharth gave him confuse look.

"My resignation letter sir, For me there is nothing is more important than My wife and My baby" Ameen replied his unasked question. Then Ameen left from there leaving a shock Sidharth behind, Did this guy just quit his job because he wants to be with his pregnant wife, taking care of her. Ameen resigned because he wants to take of his pregnant, But what about him, He doesn't even converse to his pregnant life let alone taking care of her need, Somewhere deep down he was feeling miserably guilty but his conscious mind was not allowing that guilt to empower his heart and mind. Then shrugging off that thought he got busy in his works.