Shehnaaz Ka Quboolnama😍

Cold breeze caress her face as she step down from car, Shehnaaz look up at her husband, who was looking back at her with adoration, taking hand of her husband both begun to walk toward the party hall, at entrance media was there, all the lights and cameras were on this lovely couple entering there, hand in hand.

"Don't be nervous honey bun, I am here with you" Sidharth whispered in her ear, Sidharth protectively wrap his one arm around her waist, Shehnaaz gave him weak smile, media was bombard him with questions, of which he answered calmly and firmly, Shehnaaz was adoring her husband, the way he was handling every question thrown by media people at his direction. They asked about Sidharth proudly introduce Shehnaaz as his wife. And her being pregnant too didn't go unnoticed by media.

After talking to media they both entered in party hall, all head turn in their direction, Shehnaaz got conscious feeling all eyes on her, Shehnaaz could see some girls and their moms giving her envy jealous stare, because their dream to get their daughters marry rey get destroyed. Some of mens were giving her lustful stares and all this made her hell uncomfortable, she took a step back but Sidharth gave her assuring look, they both walk toward their group of friends. 

"Shehnaaz" Both Saniya and Kashish beamed in happiness, forgetting the surrounding they both pull Shehnaaz into bear hug. Shehnaaz smiled broadly and embrace them back. They broke the hug, Kashish smile seeing her baby bump. She bent down little and put her hand on her belly.

"So hows baby doing? Apni mumma ko jyada preshaan toh nahi kar raheho na?" Kashish started talking to the baby in childish tone, making Shehnaaz giggle, Sidharth was admiring her. Shehnaaz nodded at Kashish telling her baby is fine. Soon all friends starts chit chatting while Shehnaaz and Kashish were busy in their own world, Kashish was telling her what they have to buy for baby and other baby stuff, Shehnaaz giggles thinking more than her Kashish is excited about shopping for baby.

"Look who's here" Santosh said sarcastically as he saw Rashmi Desai entered there with her two side kicks, Kim and Sim. Other members roll their eyes seeing her clad in shortest black dress, coming toward them. Shehnaaz was confuse as she never heard about Rashmi.

"Hey guys, Hey Sid" When she greeted him, She tried to sound seductive, She was standing very close to him practically rub her chest against his arm. Sidharth shivered in disgust and took a step away from her.

"Hi Rash" Sidharth greeted her back, He glances toward Shehnaaz who was slightly uncomfortable by Rashmi's behavior toward her husband. Sidharth used to ignore Rashmi's flirting till now but today he was hoping it didn't gave any wrong idea to Shehnaaz, He don't want any misunderstanding between them. Just then Asim went on stage and announce dance, All couples start walking toward dance floor. Sidharth too walk toward his wife with naughty smile.

"Sidharth who is she?" Rashmi asked him, Standing between him and shehnaaz, Rashmi gave her envy glare. By that all other members were on dance floor, enjoying with their partners.

"She is my wife, Shehnaaz" Sidharth introduce her proudly, Rashmi frown then turns to Shehnaaz who was smiling at her but Rashmi scoffed in return.

"Oh so she is your dumb wife, Poor you Sidharth, I pity you. You destroyed your life by marrying her, She cant even speak, She don't deserve to be a wife of business magnet like you" Rashmi stated making disgusted face pointing at Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz stood there with tears in her eyes, She knew this would come byt now she is waiting for Sid's reply as what others think about her is not important, all matter to her was what Sidharth think about her.

Shehnaaz glances toward Sid, Shehnaaz could see nothing, his face was emotionless. Her fear come true, Sidharth too think same. He regrets marrying her. His silence broke her heart into million pieces, without thinking twice she did what Shehnaaz wanted to do, she ran away from there, ignoring the calls from Kashish and Saniya, She ran out of party hall.

Here with Sidharth, he was angry not with Rashmi but with himself, How can he let Rashmi insult his wife, He was about to give her good piece of his mind but stopped seeing Shehnaaz run away from there.He knew his few Seconds silence has done its damage. He turn toward Rashmi, First he has to show her, her place.

"How dare you say those damn things about my wife, Shehnaaz and this marriage is the best thing that ever happen to me. And remember one thing if something happen to my wife and baby then god also wont be able to save you from me" Sidharth spat those word at her then leave the party hall, he look here n there in search to get a glimpse of her, His heart was pounding loudly, he was worried, he won't be able to live if she done something to her.

"Shehnaaz" He called out her name but in return he met with silence, he ran toward main road, leaving the hotel premises. his breath hitched seeing her walking on other side of road, lifelessly. It broke him seeing her like this.

"Shehnaaz, please listen to me, Just Once listen me. You mistook my silence, I Love you baby" Sidharth shouted on top of his voice, His voice was broken because of silent sobs. Shehnaaz heard him but didn't dare to turn and look at him.

"You should give him a chance to explain himself" her inner conscious told her, making her stop in her steps, she questioned herself, was it right on her part to walk away rather than facing this problem. She turn to face him, he was standing there in tears.

"Shehnaaz you mean everything to me, I never regret marrying you not even when I didn't accept you as my wife. Shehnaaz you are my sunshine, I Love for what you are, You're and always will be my first love and last love, and what Rashmi said inside It was nothing but shit, You have to trust me Shehnaaz, You have to trust my Love." Sidharth said to her, taking steps toward her, his eyes never left hers but in this he didn't realize he was standing in the middle of the road.

Shehnaaz smiled at him through her tears but her smile faded away as soon as she saw a car coming toward him but Sidharth seems to unaware about it, his whole focused was on his Shehnaaz, his wife. Shehnaaz could feel sweat forming on her forehead as fear took over her heart, God can't be this cruel right? He won't give her this big punishment.Shehnaaz has to do something, she can't lose him not after when Shehnaaz jut got him. She wants to run but won't be able to save him on time, car is just about to hit him.

"Sidharth" Shehnaaz shouted with all her might, closing her eyes in fear. No this is not happening, Shehnaaz started crying hysterically. she is responsible for this. Opening her eyes she saw him, he was still standing there, smiling broadly at her then she shifted her gaze at the car, realized that it was Asim and Kashish in car.

Shehnaaz rants into his arms, crying her heart out, Sidharth embrace her in his arms. He showed thumbs up sign to Asim and Kashish, Yes you guessed it right, he called them here, it was his plan that if Shehnaaz didn't listen him then they would talk to her. they both were smiling at him then drove away, giving them privacy.

"Aap theek ho, Sidharth?" she asked with difficulty, Her voice tremble. she was speaking after 7 years. Sidharth was just staring at her, he was shocked but happily. 

"Say my name again" he pleaded to her, he didn't realize when he started crying. 

" Sidharth" She said his name, let his name roll on her tongue. Shehnaaz smiled at him, wiping his tears away. Sidharth never felt this happy before in his life, Life is so perfect now, he has his Shehnaaz and his baby with him.

Shehnaaz tilted her head to see him, her sweet smile brought a wide grin on his face. 

"I can speak, again" Shehnaaz said in low tone with big smile plaster on her face, enable to believe her own words. She lost her hope to speak again long ago, and now able to speak again was like her wish come true.

"Yes, you can" Sidharth replied, though he had no problem with her being mute but deep down in his heart, he too knew that he wanted to hear his name in her sweet voice even if its for once.

"Let's go home, my baby need rest" Sidharth told her, causing her giggle at his childish tone, Scooping her in his arms he start walking toward his car, which was in parking area of hotel. 

"Sidharth, you are so sweet, I love you" Shehnaaz confessed her Love for the first time in words, She giggled at his surprise expression.

"Oh Shehnaaz you don't know how much i wanted to hear this from you and I love you more" Sidharth said genuinely as he placed her in passenger seat then drove back to home. Starting their new life where they are there for each other, not matter what.

Note: And here this book comes to a beautiful end😊
Next chapter will be Epilogue 🤗😉