Rival! Reader

"Cut it out, Mitsuko! You don't have to shout like that to the president!"

"I don't understand why she's still here! I think she has been kicked out since a week ago, after the discussion. You know that our relationship isn't that great!"

"But Mitsuko, she-"

"Just drop it. I'm leaving."

Ohh, they were talking about me, huh? So I was wrong that the bitch hadn't moved on from me

Ohh, they were talking about me, huh? So I was wrong that the bitch hadn't moved on from me. Let's see how long it will last, Mitsuko.

I heard a slam as I leaned back to the wall. Did she even know that I was standing next to the door, eavesdropping on them? What a blind asshole.

"You're lucky you got this opportunity. You can be so stubborn when you want to. If I was still in charge, you wouldn't be here right now." She whistled. Guess she noticed I was here all the time.

I tilted my head up as I snickered. The tall woman looked more than irritated when she heard it. She's so dramatic. It always entertains me.

"Go to your class, Y/N. Or you will be called by the school council."

"Calm down, tiger! It's still a break time. And don't worry too much; your pet won't even say a word to me."

She sighed once again before walking towards me from her place. She lifted my chin over it and pinched it hard.

"Don't ever call them that, otherwise you'll suffer worse consequences."

I rolled my eyes. Before I could hit her for that stupid comment, she nudged my head away.

"Go to your class, now." She took off my sight to go somewhere else. That idiot...

Other students must have been watching us from afar. As I caught their attention, they gulped and ran to their class. I grinned, who knew you had such power to talk back to a former president, or much more someone like her? Cowards in this school are nothing but always talking shit about us.

 I grinned, who knew you had such power to talk back to a former president, or much more someone like her? Cowards in this school are nothing but always talking shit about us

You might be wondering why my bond with the bowl lookin' haircut isn't that great. Let's just say, I've had enough of her shit that she put in me before.