Me and you

Song of the day- Streets by Doja Cat

I woke up by Hobi and looked at his cute face. It's so smooth and no pimples...HOW. Whatever, I kissed his lips and go to the kitchen. I see my sister and a boy..."Oh shit someone got a boyfriend." I get the cereal, milk and 2 bowls, gotta make cereal for my bae. Ivy is my baby sister she 16 but she a hoe. But i mind my business, "Travis he ain't my boyfriend." "Mmh how about you go to your apartment and leave me the hell alone." Yep, you heard that right. My mom is in Korea for business and bought 3 apartments for me,  Ivy and for mom and dad. This is mine, and Ivy came over to have a sleepover but I can tell she wanna leave. "I was about to go because I heard someone in your room last night." Ivy smirked. "Alr bitch get out love ya."  I said and she gave me a hug and left. Good she need to leave.

I walk on my room is on his phone smiling? What for...You a jealous mf Travis. I sit by him and gave him his cinnamon toast crunch (best cereal idc) he ignore me to look at his phone. This man ignore me....i snatch his phone and put on my dresser he looked at me and I pouted. "Eat please." He smiled and said "I was looking at a picture of puppies!"
He smiled "No need to be jealous babyboy." He kissed my cheek and I wanted to blush
..but I'm black.

"I'm going to the store I'll be right back Hobi." I say, I need me some Duchess. "Oh well get me some Lays for me baby please." " Ok call me if anything happenes." "Ok baby." He slaps my ass and I leaving giggling.