Chp 2

Author's POV :

Currently, Minho was walking, more like running, to his university. All thanks to his car which decided to break down in the middle of the road.

Okay, so Minho was walking to his university when he heard car horns blowing up his ears. Minho continued walking and the car stopped right beside him making him halt in steps. He looked through the black glass but could not figure out who was inside the car.

Just then the glass slid off revealing Jisung on the driving seat, aaaaannddd Seungmin who was on the backseat dozing off with airpods in his ears.

"You deaf or something, Min?" Jisung shouted as he opened the car door  "Get in and sit before you say anything." He told Minho who was about to say something.

Nevertheless, Minho got in and Jisung started the car. "U got a new car and did not even bother to inform you best friend! Dude I am hurt. That's not freaking fair." Minho said, more like shouted, to Jisung who tsked at his best friends loudness.

He was used to all this but at the moment he needed to focus on the road and so he said "Min, I got this car as a surprise from my parents at freaking midnight and I remember, the last time I called you at 3 am at night u literally shouted at me for disturbing your good night's sleep and that was for some homework related stuff. Now wouldn't you kill me if I called you at midnight to let you know that I got a car??!!"

Minho was too shocked to say the least as he whined and sulked down his seat and he said after sometime " Maybe you are right! But you could have sent me a text!"

Jisung groaned as he replied "I did not tell you and you got a surprise, if I would have told you, it would not have been a surprise!"

Minho was about to say something when jisung said "Okay now who wants strawberry cupcake?!" Hearing this, Minho sighed as he said "Nice way to shut me up"

"And Nice way to wake me up" Minho and Jisung looked back seeing Seungmin who had woke up.

Jisung chuckled as he threw his two best friends finger hearts and he continued driving to the university. The rest of the ride went by just Seungmin complaining about how he was having a pretty dream when his two best friends for life woke him up.
_______________________________

tbc~