Chapter 3

"My blood is able to do things normal blood cannot do, and I want to go with Tengen in chances of finishing the fight I started." Y/n said, the severity of her feelings being displayed on her face.

Kagaya's content smile still rested on his face.

'Truly magnificent girl'

And with that, the meeting was concluded after he had decided that judging by her current state, she had seemed strong and passionate enough to complete her task of ending Kibutsuji once and for all. Y/n got up, bowed, and thanked the master for his time. After that, she pushed the screen door open to find Tengen peacefully sitting under a tree, waiting for the girl, as he watched his fabulous crow peck around next to him. As soon as he noticed her, he got up, making the crow fly up onto his broad and muscular shoulder.

"Y/n, what is the final decision?" he asked, waving his crow off, making him squawk in disapproval and irritation. Tengen ignored his crows squawks and screeches of protest as he walked over to the girl. She closed the door after one final bow and walked over to her fellow hashira.  "He said I could go, but I have to be careful as to not injure myself too badly before my final task." the girl replied, her seriousness turning into a soft smile. "Final task?" the Sound Hashira asked in curiosity, making the girl look away before looking at him. Wondering what other task besides the reported demon and missings wives were.

"It's Kibutsuji, I have to get rid of him once and for all, and after my last encounter with him, it leaves me feeling more determined and ready than ever." Y/n said, making the Hashira worry for his friend's safety, but smile at her determination and compelling responsibility to get rid of the Demon King.

---

The Entertainment District!

Flashy lights! Flashy clothes! And most importantly, flashy people! For the most part at least. Y/n could say that Tengen definitely played the part. His now exposed and let down hair and beautifully deep red/pink clothes truly made him something that caught one's eye. (Quite flashy if I do say so myself.)

And y/n has perfectly dressed for the occasion as well. A delicate and feminine kimono suited y/n's complexion perfectly, as well as her haori, but that wasn't the main reason. The beautifully crafted purple fading into the white as your eyes scan the dress from bottom to top, coated with flowers and lost petals that enhanced the girl's already natural beauty. The colour suited her very well, and the people of the District made sure to let her know about it. Tengen had to stop countless men from trying to approach y/n, but because of her beauty, they had naturally assumed that she was a courtesan of some sort. An Oiran perhaps? 

She had also received countless complements and signs of admiration from different courtesans and a few Oirans, as well as being begged by a few house leaders to form part of their household, seeing the large potential profits

Everyone was so busy admiring the two hashira, that nobody even showed up to the ongoing Dochu (A walk that the men and women of a household do with the Oiran to advertise their house) across the cobbled roads. 

Now, this was a first. The reason for this is becase the highest ranking Oiran in the district was being showcased, the norm making it an unmissable event. Yes, the seemingly most beautiful and highly sought after: Warabihime Oiran.

Now, seeing all the attention she is used to having on her being thrown onto a mere girl who isn't even a local? That made her beyond angry. Livid. 

---

Stupid girl. So..so...stupid!

And with that, Warabihime Oiran immediately sent glares of disapproval to the Star hashira. In her state of fit, she finished the walk to the few people who remained interested, and stormed off inside her house she belonged to. Now she was furious. 

One of the younger courtesans almost entered her room, slightly peaking through the parted screen door before asking for permission to walk in. "Um, Warabihime Oiran? When can I bring you your-" the girl was immediately cut off by a strong pinch to the cheek. The angered Oiran gripped the girl's cheek, still in her unsolved state of rage, and proceeded to take it out on the poor girl. "Ah, ow!" the little girl whined in pain.

"Stupid, ugly child. How dare you intrude in my personal space!" Warabihime Oiran screamed, suddenly pushing the girl violently outside of her dark and cold room, immediately making her scramble to her feet before getting away before she could cause any more trouble.

---

"Ahh please move along, we have somewhere to be urgently!" Uzui urged on the passing men, who were swooning over the girl he brought along. "Please, sir, we have crucial matters to attend to with very little time, so please!" Y/n had said, pushing several men and women away from her and the Sound Hashira to try and make their way to the most renowned house of the district.

The plan was for Y/n to become a part of the house in order to help in finding Uzui's missing wives, but also in getting one step closer to Muzan.

She could almost breathe in the feeling of a high ranking demon nearby, so she knew she was close. But it meant she had to share territory with Warabihime, and she was already livid about the situation as it was, so to find out her space is being invaded by such a lowly stupid creature...

---

"Oh heavens, she really is a one-in-a-million!" the headmistress of the Kyougouku house, Omitsu, had said while clasping her hands together in awe of y/n's stunningly attractiveness, finally softening her sour face to admire the girl. "Indeed she is, and if you're willing to take her in, I'd be more than happy to allow it." Tengen had said.

At first, Omitsu had seemed nervous, as if considering a potential danger, before finally deciding on the reputation of the house and accepted y/n to prevent any other house from taking the girl before she could. 

Perfect, the first step had been completed successfully: get into the house. 

Tengen had already informed his friend about his wife, Hinatsuru, who was assigned to this house to gather more information, and how he lost contact with her after a while. So y/n was planning on getting her safe as well as finding Muzan.

"Wonderful, then y/n dear, let me show you around and introduce you to the girls." Omitsu had said, making the girl soon follow after her as she received a light push from Tengen, who exchanged her a wink before walking away into the busy streets of the district.

- M_Storyz