2.The neigbor (Rod Kimble)

"Finally finished." i sigh, taking in the new look in my bedroom, in the town we just moved to.

"It looks great." my mom tells me as i nod in agreement.

"Let's take the sun loungers outside shall we?"

》》》

"Y/n, could you please give me the flowerpots that are in the box next to the tv?" my mom asks me as i just hum.

I walk into the house as i stop and look outside the window and see a boy next to our house, maybe about 17 years old, making stunts with a cape.

I take the flowerpots, walk outside and hand them to my mom.

"Do you see this boy? Maybe you could get friends." my mom exclaims.

"You know i am not good at making friends mom." i say and turn my head in her direction.

"I know, but trying cannot hurt sweetie."

》》》

"I am just going on a little walk outside mom!" i tell her as i make my way to the front door.

"It's already dark outside, don't you think it's a bit late to go for a walk?"

"I'll be fine, i won't be gone for long." i tell her as i put on a light jacket and close the door behind me.

I just wanted to exit our property as i hear someones voice.

"Hey! Are you new here?" i hear a voice behind me and i turn around.

I see the boy who was making these stunts earlier today. Not going to lie, he was pretty handsome with his longer brown hair and that cute smile and he was definitely taller than me.

"Yeah i just moved here with my mom, because she got seperated with my dad." i tell him as his happy face turned a bit worried.

"I am so sorry for that." he tells me and gives me a sad smile.

"It's actually fine, my dad wasn't nice to my mom anyways."

"My stepdad is also an asshole." he exclaims and we both cuckle.

"Y/n Y/l/n." i tell him.

"Rod Kimble." he smiles.

"I actually wanted to go for a walk and i promised my mom i'd do a quick one, so she wouldn't worry." i let him know as he nods.

"That's fine. I guess i'll see you around."

"Good night Rod." i say and smile back at the handsome boy.