your guilty pleasure *m*

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]
seongjoong
smut
bottom: seonghwa
top: hongjoong
SEONGHWA IS TRANSGENDER SO HE HAS A VAGINA
[[[[[[[]]]]]]]

hongjoongs pov

heaven.

that's where i felt i was as my boyfriend was laying on our bed, underneath me, his perfect body covered in black lace. my favorite. i pushed my cock slowly in and out of my boyfriends tight pink pussy. seonghwas eyes locked in mine, tears slightly falling out of his beautiful brown eyes. just for me.

nobody spoke as we had slow sex, slow, deep, loving. candle light reflecting off of hwa's beautiful face, your guilty pleasure playing in the background.

"j-joong faster please, please, please, please." my boyfriend whispered breathless, i fastened my pace a little making my boyfriends moans louder. the faster i thrusted the louder his moans were.

faster. louder. faster. louder. faster. screaming.

i locked my lips with his, making him shake over and over again.

"d-daddy~" seonghwa moaned, i looked down at him.

"god you look so beautiful for daddy princess, shaking, crying, bruised, arching your back all for daddy, only daddy can make you feel like this huh? only daddy can have his cock in your tight, pink, hot, creamy pussy." i grunted as i was getting closer.

"baby boy, hey my beautiful princess are you okay? daddy's gonna cum baby, you can come whenever you please. you've been such a good boy for me, such a beautiful boy." i moaned as i came inside of seonghwa shaking in pleasure as seonghwa came at the same time.

we laid there engulfed in eachothers arms staring into eachothers eyes. "i love you baby, i really do."

"i love you too joong."

i switched our positions so he was on top of me, "ride me baby. you've been a good boy you deserve it."

seonghwa moaned as he rode me, his beautiful moans spilling out of his mouth, after a couple of minutes he started slowing down, i held onto his waist and started pounding into him.

"d-daddy i'm gonna squirt. keep fucking me like that, push your cock deeper in me daddy." i did just as he told me to.

he started shaking proving he was close, i thrusted harder into him as he lifted himself off of my cock squirting all over the place. "god baby you taste so good." i said as most of it went into my mouth.

"d-daddy can you eat me out?" my boyfriend said shyly. "of course beautiful, come here." seonghwa laid down in front of me opening his legs wide showing off his beautiful leaking pussy, i looked up at him and bit my lip before placing one of his legs over my shoulder, licking his juices and our cum out of his hole.

i sucked and licked on his clit thrusting my fingers in and out of him again, i felt him shake even harder than usual, that means he's gonna squirt even harder and scream.

"DADDY!" he screamed as he squirted all in my mouth again gripping my hair as i didn't stop eating him out. he came for a second time losing his breath.

we got cleaned up and cuddled for the rest of the night until it was time for dinner.

"hwa you scream way to loud. let us see the sex tape, i know you made one." wooyoung said as seonghwa and i walked downstairs, i sighed and turned back around grabbing the hard drive.

i walked back downstairs and threw it at wooyoung. "don't loose it." was all i said before i walked to the dining room.