ch1

The Avengers fucked up, a furious fury was in front of these heroes well it was the 5th agent that quit this week and it was Wednesday. They never stoped pranking them. Like slime all over the kitchen or bird poop on the sofa or the spiders in the shower,  they fucked up but Peter was on an other level fucked up his sister yn found out he was spider man it was not bad but not good he knew she was stressed about her jod as a doctor and spider man stress would be worse but she handle it well and set him a bed time. Peter was not the best kid well till aunt May died before that he always pranked yn annoyed the hell out of her but when their aunt died he stoped pranking because yn was not around much and the 15 year old had an internship aka spidermanning Or he had exams or just hung out with tony who he called a friend with his second home yn allowed he to go to tony as he spoke will about him and she thought he was a good influence on  him.

Yn pov

Babysitting the Avengers really atleast it did not require her geting injured and it paid well I can buy Peter that book he wanted well that's good.

Third person pov

As soon as yn entered the penthouse she was met with green slime all over her.

Yn pov

Green slime wow dame it reminds me of when Peter did this

Flashback
I came home from a long day in sheild and green slime again oh god Peter this reminds me of when dad did this to mom to show his love to her Parker men love pranking to a point it is way they show love i smiled and ran to fined Peter hugging and covering him with slime.
End of flashback

I smiled the good old days. I miss them ...kinda

Tony pov

She is smiling wtf hell nha this prank can't fail. "Hi i am yn ur new baby sitter so u have a meeting in 5 minutes come on time to go."
No I tony Stark am not going early.

----------------------_----------------------------
Hey it is I blue wolf 🐺🐺 ya lame ik but i like wolfs anyway this is my first story and it is  Avengers x yn in this yn is like this messenger of the sheild so she dose not know how to fight or nat so ya byeee