🏄🌊Coralee TideBlossom🌊🏄

I love making techno trolls now :'D

*Ahem*

If any of y'all saw my last announcement, I've decided to make this oc the very first ever LGBTQ oc by me!💖😀 (Technically she likes Journey and Journey likes her too so apparently Journey was LGBTQ the whole time daefvjiknbvseujbbioj 🤯)

Ok so if ya don't support LGBTQ, u are more than welcome to leave this chapter right now if u wanna ^^

Times up to leave :'3

Here she is! Coralee TideBlossom!! (TurtlesAndWolves13  helped with her last name so tysm Zee)

As u can see, she secretly likes Journey but also likes Synth. So she is still trying to figure it out but she thinks she might be bisexual (liking boys and girls, someone plz correct me if I'm wrong).

She's a techno troll but she really likes rock music more than techno music.👩‍🎤

She enjoys surfing and exploring techno reef with Synth, but also enjoys crafting and shipping with Journey.

She's really nice and friendly but will not hesitate to get mad at someone if they hurt her friends and family.

Also she is obsessed with neon if u couldn't tell xD

Her tail is rare because not many techno trolls are born with splashes of paint on their tail (at least according to the concept I've invented just now 😅)

If u wanna call her Lei or Cora you can if ur close friends to her (and technically all of y'all r sooooooooo) also if ur SUPER close u can invent a nickname for her ^^ 💖💖

I got inspired to invent her because of seeing TheSmolBeanDoesArt  X Josjos4everBroppy 's oc ship Jostrix (queens of LGBTQ😌✋), SkipTheZurroDragon 's oc ship Maddina and Silver X Pepper, and TurtlesAndWolves13 's ocs Devon and Roxy on here, (I remember them Zee I just couldn't remember their names til u replied to that announcement and reminded me '^^)

Annnddddddd I think that's it xD

Guess imma go figure out something to do :'D

Y'all the free time I have is unbelievable now I'm so used to my mom nagging me about school work but now I'm on summer break so this is new but awesome help- xD

(Don't use my art without permission \ asking first)

FlowerBlossom_Broppy🌹🌺🌷